britains got talent

davidh

<font color="RED">Administrator</font>
VIP Member
Reaction score
was watching this tonight and the dancers signiture i am sure i have seen either them or somebody else on youtube a few yrs ago has anybody else seen it??

nope i not seen that but wasn't that little girl so sweet. reminds me of my niece at that age.

very entertaining show , them signature guys deserved to win it tonight there act is wicked !!! i was glad the young lass n the dog went through aswell . overall id say the best 2 got through .

was watching this tonight and the dancers signiture i am sure i have seen either them or somebody else on youtube a few yrs ago has anybody else seen it??
found it lol

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ce7DCk2VzA[/ame]

i dont watch telly, but i saw these a few weeks ago on something, and some hoodies dancing to jason nevins as well, they were good too

The guy playing the electronic organ was so funny, he really thought he sounded good, and is that the only tune he can play badly

yea you have seen them, i posted there video ages ago on DW,

good entertainers they are

Thought the Opera type singer ( lad from Middlesboro was class ), he was robbed.

should have pi5sed it.

Agree, but Simon Cowell didn't like him for some reason and it wasn't his singing that put him off? When it came down to Amanda holden having the casting vote, she was always going to side with Simon?

You could see the lad was gutted? Mind you, so would I be if I'd been beaten in a talent contest by a dog......lol

Good show some acts i think shouldnt of made it. That Tracey was canny funny!

Signature where mint though...........Schmoan!

Flava tonight and they where mint but there practise videos last night didnt look too good

Great show, I know I will be hooked on it for the rest of the week!!

Signature are a class act, hope they do well.

yea you have seen them, i posted there video ages ago on DW,

good entertainers they are

Cheer's that's been doing my head in since i first saw them a few weeks ago, i knew id seen that before, it was the guy pushing the brush and then jumping into his dance routine that stuck in my head, great act i hope they do well..

Last edited by a moderator:
final night tonight ,

think it might be between faryl and the one that won last night cant remember there name but the girls that was playin the class music

hopefully be faryl and make us northamptonians proud

only 12 and with a voice like she has could go far

final night tonight ,

think it might be between faryl and the one that won last night cant remember there name but the girls that was playin the class music

hopefully be faryl and make us northamptonians proud

only 12 and with a voice like she has could go far

That was Escala.

I think Faryl will win it, hope Andrew wins it & wouldn't mind if Escala win it. Nowt like hedging yer bets.............. Oh & Signature (?)(the guy with the turban especially) were superb.
Standard's been superb overall.
HH.

cheers steve , knew it was something easy to remember but after a few bevvys my mind went blank

lol nao ,

cheers mate , not sure what u mean , are u trying to say that im always having bevvys or my minds always blank lol

Back