Britain's fattest teen weighs 33st

i think you are all being a bit mean.
this kid will die soon without intervention.
give her a healthy diet of amphetamines, weight will fall off but will need cosmetic surgery to snip off the excess skin.

i think you are all being a bit mean.
this kid will die soon without intervention.
give her a healthy diet of amphetamines, weight will fall off but will need cosmetic surgery to snip off the excess skin.

lol, be m8s with billy whizz for a few weeks, i used to live on that shit, pink champagne, mmmmmmmm lol, but i gave all that up when the cute barmaid in the local said i looked like a cross between a biafran and an aids victim. gave up a daily habbit in an instant BECAUSE I WANTED TO. i gave up smoking in pretty much the same way

most of giving just about anything up is wanting to, then doing it, its not like shed starve to death in a hurry is it lol

lol, be m8s with billy whizz for a few weeks, i used to live on that shit, pink champagne, mmmmmmmm lol, but i gave all that up when the cute barmaid in the local said i looked like a cross between a biafran and an aids victim. gave up a daily habbit in an instant BECAUSE I WANTED TO. i gave up smoking in pretty much the same way

most of giving just about anything up is wanting to, then doing it, its not like shed starve to death in a hurry is it lol

'pink champgne', thats a blast from the past, kept me up all night in various ways, girlfriend at the time did not complain, she was too e'd up.used to have a bottle of vodka to bring me down

Last edited:
did the vodka used to work??

i used to find that half a dozen bongs didnt work, they just used to fook you up more, was great :proud:

lmfao

"pink champagne" O my im just bursting into song - Memories..da da da da da da.....lol. Had many good times on that for many years lol. A few wee bongs and the old eyesight would start to fail and that was it for me.....ahhh those were the days,nights, mornings lol. Maybe time for another thread ? Only be cool with associated "health" warnings though lol.

did the vodka used to work??

i used to find that half a dozen bongs didnt work, they just used to fook you up more, was great :proud:

lmfao

yes it did, i suppose its equilibrium :), what type of bong, bucket or pipe, had bucket once in my mates flat and threw up all over his bathroom, bad times :(

i reckon the parents made her like that on purpose
thats one good way to stop people trying to sleep with your daughter

what a fat ****,completely her and her parents fault.I feel no sympathy at all!

Nothing more than a burdon to the nhs imo.

Back