brit awards

Lainie

Inactive User
Reaction score
soz not been around for a few weeks but how the **** did snow patrol not win anything at the brits - outrageous so it is

:FRIGHT: : shocked2 :ASSFLASH:

because they dont really 'add' anything to music perhaps?

Sold records/dowloads, but they aint exactly what you would call ground breaking like the monkeys. I'm not really a fan of either TBH, but I do admire the arctic monkeys (but prefer kasabian) for bringing a bit of swagger back into music.

just my opinion...

Arnt the artic monkeys the first internet start up band?

Thats what they added to the music getting a recording contract by sticking your mp3's on limewire

Snow Patrol were the biggest selling act last year (Album sales). I wasn't too keen on them before but I think their new album is good. I like the artic monkeys but they're piss boring to watch (As are most bands at the moment). There's very little showmen these days?

Bring back David Lee Roth? lol

i think snow patrol one of the best bands around these days and they are brill live. who the hell picks these brit award winners and whatst he criteria for them - who the panel like? as its not done on album sales etc

i think snow patrol one of the best bands around these days and they are brill live. who the hell picks these brit award winners and whatst he criteria for them - who the panel like? as its not done on album sales etc

It is supposed to be surveyed of the public. Probibly they stand in the center of london and ask people

Brits are abit too cool....

so cool they lose site of good music for trends and fashion

has been this way for bout 5 years now... its almost like smash hit awards lol (sunday afternoon lol)

Back