Bring back Frankie Boyle

sneaker

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm watchin' mock the week and it just ain't the same without Frankie Boyle,
and that blonde haired tit gets right on my nerves, he's got to be related to some bbc excec.
Is it just me? what do you think.

Gotta agree mate.

Only watched one Mock The Week since Frankie left and it was crap,never watched it since.

That joke about the Queens fanny being haunted was utter class...:Clap:

Frankie was a class act for sure, tonight they had 3 real unfunny guys on offer, Russell Howard being the wost. Spending my my license fee paying him drives me nuts :(.

Me personaly thought Russel Howard was really quiet when frankie was on the show... Now he's gone he seems to be a little louder..

I agree bring back frankie.. his bellow the belt jokes where class..

Frankie Boyle is a class act bring him back

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzV6fpSnkh0]YouTube - Frankie Boyle's Most Offensive Jokes[/ame]

Frankie left the show as he felt that he was using all his best material on the show, and this would stop him from doing tours of stand up. So he decided to leave the program for this reason.

Frankie left the show as he felt that he was using all his best material on the show, and this would stop him from doing tours of stand up. So he decided to leave the program for this reason.

That's the official story. ;)

but hes quitting stand up after his "id happily punch you in the face"tour

i saw him say he left as the beeb were censoring a lot of his stuff and that they only wanted him to do jokes about badgers

frankie was the best on mock the week,but i dont mind russel howard at all,and hugh dennis is better than i thought he would be

Does anyone else find that Andy Parsons irritating and totally unfunny?

I do miss Frankie he made the show and hes even funnier live on his own,But i do think times they do change and Russel Howard is the same calibre as frankie.

The only problem is with russel he only appeals to his generation 1978- onwards,His dvds are fantastic and i have pissed myself loads of times watching him.the troulble with mock the week is that these comedians have a lead on labelled BBC.

My motto is dont knock em till you see em live

Back