brightness,contrast etc on laptop

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
have a Acer Aspire 7720G and Im trying to adjust the colour,brightness and contrast on it
as the screen isnt showing correct colours etc to whats being printed by printer,so if I change screen to match phot shoud then be fine :)

Graphics Card:NVIDIA GeForce 8400M GS 256MB VRAM

dont think you can get it exactly how it will come out on paper mate but i use adobe gamma correction program.

alsoyo can only change brightness by using the FN key and brightness up or down.

I have adobe gamma but cant get by the first step as its telling me to adjust contrast etc but I dont know how to lol

have a Acer Aspire 7720G and Im trying to adjust the colour,brightness and contrast on it
as the screen isnt showing correct colours etc to whats being printed by printer,so if I change screen to match phot shoud then be fine :)

Graphics Card:NVIDIA GeForce 8400M GS 256MB VRAM

Which are the correct colours, the screen or the photo.
If it is the screen that looks better, are you using compatible inks in the printer.

I did a test a while ago, I thought my pictures looked OK on compatible but when I printed using genuine inks the difference showed up alarmingly.

useing original inks
looks brighter on screen and darker on picture

are u using the nvidia driver??

if so then to change settings u need to look in the nvidia control panel. under display in the menu "run display optimisation wizzard"

Back