bricked wii i think

Napster

Global Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
sister in law has come round with her wii which i modded 12 months ago even longer, when you switch it on it says (your system files are corrupt please refer to manual, well im stuck and dont know what to do next anyone point me in right direction please.

did make a backup of the nand?, did u instal bootmii as boot2?

To boot into priiloader, hold down reset button when powering up.

You should be able to use bootmii to redo hack/restore and start afresh. Best to have bootmii on sd card just in case it was not boot2.

did make a backup of the nand?, did u instal bootmii as boot2?

thats first thing i did m8 and it went throught it said it passed but still didn't work so that was waste of time.

To boot into priiloader, hold down reset button when powering up.

You should be able to use bootmii to redo hack/restore and start afresh. Best to have bootmii on sd card just in case it was not boot2.

that didnt work, god know what they did but i cant even re hack it its on, its version 4.3e

i mean do you have a copy of the nand which you can use to recover it now? :)

i mean do you have a copy of the nand which you can use to recover it now? :)

Yes m8 i made a backup of the nand when i first $acked it, it was still on the card so i pluged in game cube controler ran the restore option but it didn,t work still getting same error, so i formatted the wii it starts up now but wont load any games copy or original, i have tried letterbomb again and wii crashes on the hackmii txt page where it tells you to wait for couple of mins.

Not sure what to do now open to advise. Hope it can be fixed her kids will be upset if its bricked.

sounds fk'd m8,

all you can do is download the latest version of modmii and try again, it doesn't use letterbomb anymore (uses it own similer hack)

if it is goosed then second hand wii's are going for round 50quid in gamestation and those sort of places...

Cheers m8, do you have a link handy for modmii :)

Last edited:
Have you tried putting in a retal disc with the 4.3 update on it?

Back