Brexit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because they should be adhering to EU law, which states that they should register in the first safe country they arrive in. Each country has their own issues.

Well they are not doing it now, so why do you think they will do it when we leave

We don't have it now and we won't have it then. Who cares?
Hardly a point for overturning Brexit is it? :eek:

Because one of the reasons people voted for it is "so that we can secure our borders" but instead I think we will be more open to immigrants as France will be less likely to stop them.

Thank`s to the Nazi eu my homeland is now ruined
full of foreigners that don`t work, do crimes, rape, murder etc
they too want a Exit of the Nazi eu.

Can you quote some evidence to support those rash generalisations? Daily Mail stories don't count as evidence.

Sounds like Joe Has a drinking problems and likes to post pissed

Whether you support brexit or remain I think there's one thing we should all be agreed on, that cant who shouts "NO BREXIT" outside Westminster
dressed as a feckin clown needs a swift boot in the baws, I swear to god I'm on the verge of going down there myself to administer it. :mad::mad:

Sounds like Joe Has a drinking problems and likes to post pissed
I don`t drink or even smoke ;)
I think you are mistaking me for other pissed heads on here and who don`t even work :rolleyes:

We want borders like to good ole USA, we can use any leftover bricks ;)
#MGBGA

14694646374772b.jpg

Typical London ReMoaner>>
:D:D:D
58aaf96ec46188590a8b459b.jpg

ReMoaners are like Christmas lights, they all bunch together, half of them don`t work and the other half aren`t so bright :rolleyes:

46089012_1656474944457584_4729806419455377408.png

ReMoaners are like Christmas lights, they all bunch together, half of them don`t work and the other half aren`t so bright :rolleyes:
The pot calling the kettle black?
Good luck with building a wall in the English Channel; I hope that you can swim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back