Brexit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since then it has be learned that the brexit told a pack.of lies and the level campaign broke the law

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
What lies? do you mean the big red bus?
I see no lies and its clear as day written on the bus for all to see>>
BrexitBus-580x358.png

I agree, there were pork pies told by both sides. People really need to learn how to do their own research instead of relying on those brain-washing machines found in living rooms throughout the country.
See "Brexit Explained"

Attachments

• be.mp4
    3.4 MB · Views: 1
The only politicians who have ever made my mind up for me are ones such as Heath who didn't give me a say. As for politicians lying, are you for real??????????????? Did you actually believe everything from the remaining camp?
When a politician opens their mouth they're either eating or lying. The internet has opened up a vast access to information and no longer limits us to politicians bullshit or biased newspaper reports, we are able to make informed choices. Real people do their own research and make their own mind up, we're not sheep.

Ooops, beat me to it Trev ;)

Another typical ReMoaner piss head remark by Timothy (So fook the Result and fook @Joe Noodles)
see these ReMoaners are simple people, a bit touched in the head and cannot handle their lemonade :rolleyes:

the point is because you lost does not mean you can have another try until you win life does not work like that...
So, if the referendum had gone the other way, are you saying that you, Nigel Farage and others would have quietly accepted it and given up campaigning to leave the EU? I think not.

The point of a second referendum now would be to get the politicians off the hook, as they are unable to agree on anything.

So, if the referendum had gone the other way, are you saying that you, Nigel Farage and others would have quietly accepted it and given up campaigning to leave the EU? I think not.

The point of a second referendum now would be to get the politicians off the hook, as they are unable to agree on anything.
Yes i would of accepted it...Like many things in life i don`t like i have accepted it
Voting on things like should only happen once in a life time not ever 2/4/6yrs
but 40/50/60yrs
But but there is 18yr old`s now who could not vote 2yrs ago...
yes that is correct and there will be more in another 2yrs then 4yrs then 6yrs
that`s just one of the many ReMoaners spit out of their foaming mouth :rolleyes:

Yes i would of accepted it...Like many things in life i don`t like i have accepted it
Voting on things like should only happen once in a life time not ever 2/4/6yrs
but 40/50/60yrs
But but there is 18yr old`s now who could not vote 2yrs ago...
yes that is correct and there will be more in another 2yrs then 4yrs then 6yrs
that`s just one of the many ReMoaners spit out of their foaming mouth :rolleyes:
You mean that you would have accepted it. You have just gone down in my opinion for making such a childish grammatical error.

We send an awful lot of money to the EU on a weekly basis there's no lies in that. In return we get far far less back than we put in, another fact that is true. And why ?, because other countries economies are failing within the EU and they need bailing out and others need subsidising. sorry but this is also true.

We haven't left the EU and it will be years before we feel the benefit of "not" sending money to them to prop up others. Then there's MEP's from the UK. I think you want to take a look at our yearly expenditure on them not just in wages but expenses and moonlighting Farage been the worse culprit.

We import more goods from the EU than we export , true ,,err sorry it's true. So cut of your nose to spite your face comes to mind. There's a simple way round it, if there's some kind of embargo buy the same goods from a non EU country, jobs done.

The problem we have we've slowly lost our identity. We are one of the best countries in the world to live in bar non and proof of the pudding ?, dinghy sales in Calaigh are through the roof. Their not happy to be away from so called persecution in say Italy, France , Germany oh on they keep walking and now sailing because they know the UK's a soft touch.

If they go back on Brexit then the vote of the people of the UK has been lost forever and democracity will have had it's heart ripped out. No matter if you voted in then you must abide by the majority as simple as that the same as a general election or are we going to put that through the courts when your sides lost.
Me ?, I don't giving a flying UK f**k brexit or no brexit. I just wish they'd stop p*ssin around with the transponders on my Zgemma !! :)

I'm taking your advice, Chookey, by ignoring the post from Silverdale.

Democracy... This allows people to vote if they want to change their minds or change direction of the political landscape. This is why we have a multiparty system. Though in reality there are only 2 now

This used to happen every 4 years now every 5 years.

More and more people are requesting a second vote. This is democracy, why do they want a second vote? Because both sides told lies.

People have a better appreciation of the potential outcome now, so they can make a better informed decision.

The deal in its current form, does not sit well with either camp.

I'm taking your advice, Chookey, by ignoring the post from Silverdale.

Don't worry about the grammatical errors. There are worse things in this thread ;)

@silverdale do you think that by coming out of the EU that dinghy sales are instantly going to drop? Of course they wont, whilst your post contains facts, it's not going to change people illegally coming here.

Immigrants see the UK as the land of milk and honey, there are easier ways of resolving that issue than leaving the EU. And it would also stop a lot of the UK people who work the system as well. Do as some other countries do, and no benefits for 2/3 years for immigrants, no free housing etc. And for UK based people, 6 months of benefits, and nothing else. And you have to work for your benefits (Those who are unable to, obviously are exempt). There are more UK based people fiddling the system than there ever will be immigrants fiddling the system, problem is, that we only ever hear about the immigrants, and all the stuff they're perceived to have for free.

I believe the EU law states that an immigrant is to register within the first safe country that they land in. Sadly majority of those countries wont accept them, or ship them back home for whatever reason. Rightly or wrongly. In the UK they can pretend they're under 16 and get an education, and lots of other free stuff. But this is a very very small percentage of those that are coming here.

I can remember the days of when the Indian/Pakistan immigrants were called everything, and how they weren't adding to the economy, then it was the Polish coming here stealing the jobs, now it is those from the middle east. It will be someone else in 10 years time, likely EU residents :)

The problem is that those who voted to stay and those who voted to leave, didn't vote for the deal on offer. Majority of those that voted, voted to stick a finger up to Cameron/Osbourne. Leaving the EU isn't going to resolve any of the issues the country has, if anything it will heighten them further. We must accept that people will want to come to our country regardless, some are fleeing persecution, some are economic migrants, some are just scallies.

That is the way of the world, and the longer the West keeps pushing back, saying we dont want these people here, the more it is going to create a world divide. We would be better spending our money, investing in these countries, rather than stealing from them, which frankly we are. Wales voted heavily to leave the EU, which is idiotic, as without the EU it wouldn't have had the regeneration it has had. England certainly isn't going to spend the money on Wales, as let's be honest, if it's not London then they're not interested. How much is HS2 ffs! To shave off a hour into London Zzzzzzzz!

There is no simple solution, as there is no silver bullet. Leaving the EU wont help, staying in the EU likely wont help. But dont believe that leaving the EU is suddenly going to stop immigration as it wont.

The other problem is if we leave (especially with no deal) why would or even should the French even try to stop immigrants getting to the UK

Democracy... This allows people to vote if they want to change their minds or change direction of the political landscape. This is why we have a multiparty system. Though in reality there are only 2 now

This used to happen every 4 years now every 5 years.

More and more people are requesting a second vote. This is democracy, why do they want a second vote? Because both sides told lies.

People have a better appreciation of the potential outcome now, so they can make a better informed decision.

The deal in its current form, does not sit well with either camp.
You got it in a nutshell mate

The other problem is if we leave (especially with no deal) why would or even should the French even try to stop immigrants getting to the UK

Because they should be adhering to EU law, which states that they should register in the first safe country they arrive in. Each country has their own issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back