Brexit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to planned maintenance, the page you are trying to reach is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please try again later.

you break it alimac

Due to planned maintenance, the page you are trying to reach is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please try again later.

you break it alimac

Here You go

Attachments

• draft_withdrawal_agreement_0.rar
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
Always did think it should be called "Breakit"

They're using every trick in the 'book' to screw us for attempting to leave their crooked setup. Lawmakers who have never been elected by anyone, telling us how we should live, what we can or cannot do, how many fish we can catch in our own waters? causing more civil unrest that even Hitler never imagined possible. God bless them all, and may He come for them SOON.

I can remember when Britain had THRIVING industries, Car manufacturers, shipbuilding (the best in the world) every conceivable major industrial machinery manufacturer, all gone to where we once called 'third world countries' who are STILL no better off than they were a hundred years ago! Bread was 12p a loaf, milk 5p a pint, REAL beer 12p a pint. Then came 'decilmalisation, followed swiftly by the EU!
Anyone see something wrong with this picture??

Anyone see something wrong with this picture??

Yep, you haven't a clue about how inflation works. Most consumer items in relation to wages are actually cheaper in real terms now than they were back then, and if you think that decimalisation was a bad thing and that the British car industry was 'thriving', then you really need to try smoking something stronger.

(Your first name isn't Nigel by any chance is it?)

Yep, you haven't a clue about how inflation works. Most consumer items in relation to wages are actually cheaper in real terms now than they were back then, and if you think that decimalisation was a bad thing and that the British car industry was 'thriving', then you really need to try smoking something stronger.

+1,
I can remember as well but don't seem to remember it that way :confused:

+1,
I can remember as well but don't seem to remember it that way :confused:

Indeed. Back in the 70s, Britain was known as 'The Sick Man of Europe'. Then a woman called Thatcher came along, killed off most of British industry, and almost brought us to our knees in the 80s.

Anyone who's nostalgic for those days is living in cloud-cuckoo land.

They're using every trick in the 'book' to screw us for attempting to leave their crooked setup. Lawmakers who have never been elected by anyone, telling us how we should live, what we can or cannot do, how many fish we can catch in our own waters? causing more civil unrest that even Hitler never imagined possible. God bless them all, and may He come for them SOON.

Who are the lawmakers "who have never been elected by anyone" ?

Who are the lawmakers "who have never been elected by anyone" ?

Good question. They seem to have been invented by the Brexit campaign. If you go looking for them though, you'll have a hard time finding them.

Most likely my opinion will be controversial.....
Brexit is going to be tricky with trade, immigration and so on.
But really the UK government needed backing from the most primitive bigoted party. (DUP)
That party opposes civil partnership and anything that “WE” call 21st century living.

From the side of the ocean i live in brexit has done more than any bomb or revolver can do.
The main sticking point with Britain was “ireland border”.
The tail that wags the dog is in fear at the moment.

Not to long ago Britain ruled the seas.
Now they have the begging bowl out on how to survive.
I really do hope they do well. 😂

Its been a longtime coming when ireland shows mamma how to suck eggs.
I hear a nation being broke up???

I see trade borders on irish sea and “NO” hard border in northern ireland.... reason being its “one nation”

rome was not built in a day.
😉

Last edited:

Sorry son, I'm seventy with a BSC Hons, in Mech Eng, and have an adequate memory, and I've never been susceptible to any Government propaganda having worked for them most of my life!
Believe what you like son it's a 'free' country, the banksters are the ones who say 'inflate' or 'deflate' not so-called market forces.
What I've learned in my working life about how things REALLY are, would shock most 'conspiracy buffs'
Nigel

I recall having much more money than sense in the 70's. Seemed to go a hell of a way back then. Taxis absolutely everywhere and as soon as I walked into a club I bought all the bar staff a drink, it ensured I got quick service when the bar got busy.
I always wore brogues in those days @ around £40 a pair, real leather soles with segs in to make me sound hard, lol, what are they now a couple of hundred? Forever buying clothes, real Levis in those days, heavy as hell and lasted ages.
As for a thriving industry, all I can say is there was loads of work available. You could pop out on your dinner break, have an interview across the road and be starting there on the Monday.

Anyone who's nostalgic for those days is living in cloud-cuckoo land.
To be honest nara I had a whale of a time

I wore levi's rather than my leathers, the leathers were far to heavy and sweaty. Levi's although 'heavy' were almost as good as 'Goretex' a bit more stylish too. Kept the leather jacket on though!
I'm still looking for another 'bike' to revive. Last one was my Honda CB750, 4 into 1 exhaust, non original paintwork though couldn't get a match for the tank not even on ebay. Could do with it now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back