Brexit, am i a little crazy or amazingly smart

OK. I am not to squabble about wording. Look at the situation that way. All UK politicians are career politicians they put their career first when they make decisions. The ultimate goal and prize for them is EU job - 20 000 commissioners are employed in EU. 27 eu countries have roughly twenty thousand members of parliament- adding them together. It means there can be a job for anyone if they behave. So what will happen if your national parliamentarian has to decide in the case that can be good either for EU or for UK for example- but not both ? He will do what is good for HIM (means EU choice) but he will pretend that it is good for his country. And that will happen again and again because EU is his bigger prize. That is happening also now.

Her point is there was rationing after the war. Of course, industry is destroyed by Luftwaffe bombers, V2 and V1 - so it needs to be rebuilt first. Secondly, Gb was not invaded but the war itself is very costly to run - men are not working as they are soldiers now but they still need to be fed. That means loans later to be payed. Costs of war when you drop bombs launch rockets and mow down future workforce with machine guns. So, are you saying that it is a comparable situation now ? Lawyers, carpet bombing scared islanders with cunning phraseology will bring the country to its knees and begging ? What Hitler didn't succeed with Wehrmaht and Luftwaffe ?

I can see that you display 350 million Boris Johnson's bus. So called lie. Could anyone explain to me where exactly is that lie? According to my calculation 18 billion (uk pays to eu per anum) divided by 52 weeks makes around 350 million gross contribution per week.

Thier lying ?, well blow me down with a Macdonalds straw ,well I never.

There's an easy solution you know, if the country means so much to them put the fcukers on minimum wage and see how many turn up for work Monday. Their no different from the rest of us, they don't go to work for the fun of it, it's all about the money.
Some are better actors than Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor showing compassion and caring while ordering a £100 bottle of red on a business lunch then wack it on the tab while I'm drinking luke warm nats p"ss tea from a vending machine.

Me to like millions of others want a job were we can vote on my own pay rise, now wouldn't that be good, a weekly vote!!:).
The little tryst we had left has been broken and I cannot see how it will ever be repaired MP's have made us a laughing stock of world politics, acting like school kids "Fight !, fight !!. fight !!!".

At one time Corbyn was a staunch campaigner to leave the EU but to gain political power and become PM he has had to dump what he truly deep down believes to gain politucal control.

As an MP once your self worth outweighs your true beliefs and the thoughts and needs of the people become 2nd best then I'm sorry you will lose the vote of the people. contrary to belief were not all as thick as pig sh"t.
I do know that when I voted in the referendum I voted for the EU law to be given back and borders to be tightened. This will never happen in my time as we have gone beyond that

Last edited:
Back