Breast of Friends

allanj

Inactive User
Reaction score
This fella goes over to his mates house, rings the bell, and the wife answers." Hya, is Tony home?"" No, he went to the shop.""Well, you mind if I wait?"" No, come in."They sit down and the friend says, "You know Shirl, you have the greatest breasts I ‘ve ever seen. I'd give you a £100 if I could just see one."Shirl thinks about this for a second and figures what the hell - a £100. She opens her dressing gown and shows one. He promptly thanks her and throws a £100 on the table.They sit there a while longer and Chris says, "They are so beautiful I've got to see the both of them. I'll give you another £100 if I could just see the both of them together."Shirl thinks about this and thinks what the hell, opens her dressing gown, and gives Chris a nice long look. Chris thanks her, throws another £100 on the table, and then says he can't wait any longer and leaves.A while later Tony arrives home and his wife says, "You know, your weird mate Chris came over. "Tony thinks about this for a second and says "Well did he drop off the £200 he owes me?":banana:

Back