BREAKING NEWS - Eva not a total quack. ;)

witchy

Banned for good!
Reaction score
Yesterday my toe nail caught itself on something and flipped itself backwards, so I had to tear it off - extremely painful.

Later on the pain was getting really bad and the toe was starting to swell and change colour. Eva had told me that eucalyptus oil would help with the pain, swelling and would also fight any infection.

So I got nurse Audball to clean it with a sterile swab thingy, then she applied same gauze soaked in eucalyptus oil and wrapped a small bandage around it.

As soon as the eucalyptus oil touched the raw open flesh, the pain immediately stopped, I was expecting to be in agony but the exact opposite happened. So I went to bed with my toe protected in this oil and fell asleep. I woke up this morning to find that my toe has returned to normal size, the colour is back to normal and all pain has gone completely. I know for a fact that if I hadn't done this, I would have been on the phone to the doctors today and possibly even visiting the accident and emergency department.

Big big thank you to Evastar for her advice and a big thank you to Audball for dressing up in her nurses outfit and applying the fix.

We've actually got a few medical-ish people on DW.

We've got nurses, pharmacists, new age/alternative practitioners, physio therapists, you name it - we've got it!

I wonder if we have any Doctors!?

i`d better PM eva with my medical ailments, dont want them airing in an open forum (or anywhere for that matter) i mean just look what happened to the "sexless relationship thread"..............

I think posting it publicly is better (as long as you aren't a soft sh*te who rigged your Facebook up) so it helps more people...

Witchy, you can try that Reiki DVD out now with your new found white witch faith; you should change your Username to WhiteWhichy ;)

Thanks for your faith in me witchy! ;) Glad to hear the toe is a bit better, keep applying the eucalyptus to both it and the next one and let me know how you get on.

Rs2k Rider is a doctor/student doctor as far as i know?

Rs2k is a student nurse Eva. :)

Will keep applying the oil to the big toe nail and see if it kills the fungus. :)

Eva had told me that eucalyptus oil would help with the pain, swelling and would also fight any infection.

did she forget to mention that today your toe would smell like a Koala's Shit.
0008-1.gif

0054.gif
well done Eva for helping the big woose get better.

man flu sore toe,
0004-1.gif
witchy you need to man up. people are starting to talk.

@Audball stop pampering this malingerer. a swift
0009-1.gif
up the chorus and verse will have him back on his feet

Thanks for your faith in me witchy! ;) Glad to hear the toe is a bit better, keep applying the eucalyptus to both it and the next one and let me know how you get on.

Rs2k is a student nurse Eva. :)

Will keep applying the oil to the big toe nail and see if it kills the fungus. :)

I am indeed :) witchy is right, student nurse. Good call eva :) there are many other solutions to medical problems that do not always need medicines :)

Your not having much luck lately are you witchy flu, stubbing toes if you was a horse they would of shot you by now.

I am indeed :) Good call eva :) there are many other solutions to medical problems that do not always need medicines :)

If only the drug industry could wack a trademark on eucalyptus oil, they'd make even more billions, lol ;)

Agree with Rab though; pull yourself together Witchy you're falling apart at the seams man... Flu in the summer indeed!!!:proud:

@Audball stop pampering this malingerer. a swift
0009-1.gif
up the chorus and verse will have him back on his feet[/QUOTE]

It even looks like me! WoW PMSL.

Took your advice Eva and told my mate about your miracle cure. I said put some eucalyptus on it and you will be fine in the morning.He phoned me up an hour later and said he had no eucalyptus so he used a polo mint instead. took him over an hour to get his knob out of the hole.

Took your advice Eva and told my mate about your miracle cure. I said put some eucalyptus on it and you will be fine in the morning.He phoned me up an hour later and said he had no eucalyptus so he used a polo mint instead. took him over an hour to get his knob out of the hole.

:roflmao::beer: just made my night

witchy you need to man up. people are starting to talk.

@Audball stop pampering his malingerer. a swift up the chorus and verse will have him back on his feet

Shhh Rab ffs!

Don't make her suspicious. ;)

Lol, hope he had someone to suck the polo back off. ;)

he'd want to be a bit of a dickhead to put essential oil on his knob? :err:

Back