Breaking News England confirm search for new coach.

imranrasool

Inactive User
Reaction score
Have just heard, The FA have confirmed they have authorised the signing of a new coach for the England Team. It will be required to wait at the airport to transport the players from the Airport to FA Headquarters.

In fact money was saved as there was no need for an open top, as the over inflated heads of so called Great English Players has deflated significantly thanks to German Engineering on the field of play in South Africa.

There is only so much a manager can do no one can do a miracle lets face it were a mediocre team with expectations that are unbelievable!

The expectation wasn't unbelievable though, man for man England have IMO 1 of the best teams it is just getting those players to replicate what they do in the Premiership. As for the team it is a shambles, it was like waching under 10 level the players didn't know what they were doing and looked lost on the pitch. Cannot think of 1 player who will come out with any credit left of the England team: Rooney - Was he there? Lampard - Poor, Lennon - Winger yet cannot cross a ball, Defence - What defence, Cole was the only 1 who showed a bit of form.

Lets rejuvenate the squad for the next game and bring in a few fresh faces like Capello said ' Players on Form ' yet Rooney looked unfit, Heskey and Wright - Phillips cannot get in the team yet he left the likes of Adam Johnson, Gabby Agbonlahor, Ash Young, Kevin Davies, Darren Bent all at home it to me looked like the FA had picked the same faces and no manager has ever got the bllocks to bring the likes of Rooney, Gerrard, Lampard, Terry etc off if they are playing poor and their names seem to do more for the team than their form which is disappointing.

Just think if he had the balls to drop Rooney for THAT game and then brought him on at half time, he would have been angry and that anger could have spurred us on.

Lets forget this World Cup and focus on QUALIFYING for the European Championships!

I think this should confirm that foreign managers just don't work....a good English manager does though. Let's not have McLaren all over again let's get Redknapp in.

Also them players want ousting in my opinion bar one or two.....I think England would do miles better with Harry and the fringe players - at least they want it.

I think this should confirm that foreign managers just don't work....a good English manager does though. Let's not have McLaren all over again let's get Redknapp in.

Also them players want ousting in my opinion bar one or two.....I think England would do miles better with Harry and the fringe players - at least they want it.

It has nothing at all to do with the manager, everybody is now calling for Fabio's head but if we had beaten the Germans, then we would have come up against Argentina where the journey would have ended anyway. The expectation was high, due to the group which we were in and the run in that looked very likely to lead to the semi-final at least.

Bringing in Redknapp would be a step backwards imo, he is a manager who likes to ' Wheel n Deal ' and gets the best out of players who are either past it or who are relatively unknown in the English game.

If England were to sack Capello then for me the only option would be Roy Hodgson with Beckham on the coaching staff, as Becks shouldn't be getting much game time with the abundance of talent we have its just they never perform on the big stage, and having him in the backroom staff would be a boost for the younger players that should now be getting the call up as this ' Golden Generation ' have failed to deliver anything and the passion and team spirit seems to have gone. Its surprising at what a few fresh faces can do, this was more or less the same German team that we spanked not long back apart from Ozil, Muller and somebody else and this seemed to rejuvenate the squad however poor England played.

l cant believe they signed a new contract last month ? they will have to pay him out millions

l cant believe they signed a new contract last month ? they will have to pay him out millions

The reason they gave him a new contract was to waive off interest from other parties ie. Inter. Also the group we were given and the following games which followed looked like a easy passage to the semi finals which would have been a good achievement.

Don't think he will go, unless their is unrest in the camp and player power will once again come before what actually went wrong at the world cup which was that England simply didn't turn up, they all wanted to be going on holiday before preseason which is a disgrace for apparently the Best league in the world and we cannot progress past the last 16 lucky to even make it that far

Been hearing a few rumours about Wayne Rooney and some young girl. So maybe his head hasn't been totally on football if this is true.

It has nothing at all to do with the manager, everybody is now calling for Fabio's head but if we had beaten the Germans, then we would have come up against Argentina where the journey would have ended anyway. The expectation was high, due to the group which we were in and the run in that looked very likely to lead to the semi-final at least.

I agree with most of what you said except for the part about Harry and this part here, imo the fact that Harry does get the best out of unknown players or players at all shows how good he is. It should be easy to do it with great players but to achieve something with lesser players takes more nouse. In my opinion. Also people are calling for Capello's head simply because of how bad the team performed when it mattered and the fact that Capello had a stinker too when it mattered....it's not a knee jerk backlash. He's just proven that he too cannot do the job tactically with this team when it matters and he's proven he's not the right man for us.

I honestly think Capello knew he was gon fook things up so he insisted on sorting out his contract BEFORE the world cup after he strictly forbid his players to do such things.

England have been pretty dismal and do think the coach has something to do with it but not all the blame should lie on him. I was not for fabio to be in charge in the first place. I think it should always be someone british as they know the English game and players more.
I think Roy would do a good job.

A good article here on England's loss in the la times. One of the paragraph in that report says this

The sad truth of the matter is that England's players, with few exceptions, are an arrogant, ignorant and unpleasant lot. They are paid far too much by their Premier League clubs, where their true allegiance lies, and their ability individually and collectively in an England shirt does not match their swagger.

I guess the the american reporters are starting to understand the game more lol.

Personally if England went in 2-2 at half time, their game approach would of been a bit different and not so open on in the back and I could see Eng beating Germany albeit a win with not such a great performance.

Been hearing a few rumours about Wayne Rooney and some young girl. So maybe his head hasn't been totally on football if this is true.

Are you sure it's Rooney?

The rumours I've seen, are mentioning a name that makes much more sense, and that a gagging order is about to be lifted...

Once a scally... ;)

Are you sure it's Rooney?

The rumours I've seen, are mentioning a name that makes much more sense, and that a gagging order is about to be lifted...

Once a scally... ;)

Well soon find out until then it's all bollox, stuff ive read on the reliable interweb...
Rooney slept with a prostitute before the world cup
Gerrards got his wifes sister up the duff and apparently been nobbing a 16 year old girl.
No confirmed truth to any of the above rumors innocent until proven guilty.
Aye it's a dogs life eh

It explains why JT is/was more than a little unhappy though, given the reason why he lost the armband. No?

It explains why JT is/was more than a little unhappy though, given the reason why he lost the armband. No?
Probly more pissed off he wasnt in on the action mate what with the passion the squad showed for football

Back