bravo!!!

diamondg

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi folks i am in scotland and my bravo and bravo +1 channels have disappeared anyone else having this problem i tried a scan but still nothing, is it still broadcasting......i am really missing drunk folk puking up in various high streets up and down the country and car chases through city centres as that is mostly what is on,fantastic!!!!!!!

i am using sportster 1.73 (1x) on a sagem box which i have had on for a while and is very stable

cant say ive used that image personally but i first used next gen 19/11/05 it was ok but had a few problems and it took quite a while to boot up then i used the 12/11/05 which i found much better i didnt have the same problems i had with the newer one and it boots up faster too and i found more transponders and channels, i found with both of these images though that bravo was one of the first few channels it would find.

how many transponders you get when you scan? i get between about 240-285 and i find between 200 and 277 channels.

cant remember how many transponders exactly but i do not think i get as many as you get and i have a lot less channels,are you tw in livi?if so any chance you could put your services and bouquets in downloads to see if i can get all those channels

yeah telewest ntl dosent cover scotland afaik. i used a bouquets file from the downloads section and did a manual scan, will put them in download sticky now

just flashed with the stuff you uploaded got bravo now and also horror channel that i never had before,kept the same image with your services....appreciated mate cheers diamondg

Back