Brand new satellite 'snapblack' picons for DigitalWorldz!!

@jamesyboyjim @Abu Baniaz has renamed a large majority of my 'snapblack' satellite picons for cable, but I've still to make some cable only picons (e.g. VirginMedia picons..... unless someone else is in the process of doing so without giving me the 'heads-up'!! lol).

I'll get to making them as soon as I can. It's just the case of getting the time to do so.

Regards,

snapman

Last edited by a moderator:
I think its great that Abu Baniaz has renamed them :) but I also feel personally that these should have been given to snapman to finish off and release himself
just my opinion

Attached are Rat/Snapman's picons in SNP format for 28.2E, Cable and UK DTT. Any credit is for the two gentlemen, I just renamed them.

(OpenPLI and most OE-A images newer than 7/11/14 are using the SNP code. You can patch older images)

Attachments

• ! Rat Snapblack (SNP sat cable dtt) 2015_01_25.rar
    2.2 MB · Views: 39
DigitalWorldz have created new picons EXCLUSIVELY for our members.

With @Rat 's great bouquet list and updates, we now have picons to compliment your EPG/InfoBar.

I hope you like this 'snapblack' update. @Rat has been instrumental in the implementation of these picons, so a BIG THANKS goes out to Rat in this process.

These picons will obviously be promulgated throughout other sites with time, but you know where you got them first.... DigitalWorldz!!!

Enjoy,

snapman

Thanks really good work.

Rat and Snapman's picons in SNP format. Any credit should be directed to them. Blackhole 2.1.6 should also use the code to display these.

CoolTV guide does not show these. (Email and PM were sent).

Attachments

• Rat Snapblack (SNP Sat-Cable-Terrestrial) 20150520.rar
    2.6 MB · Views: 7
As soon as they work with CoolTvGuide move over to SNP

Back