- Brand New Nokia N95- - Sim Free -

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont mean to sound harsh

but as this phone isnt even out can you proove you have the phone ?

if its not released in this country , and u want to sell it already whats up with that model n95 as i am after 1 on contect soon , 5 megapixel camera on it plus built in gps

Hi there, think you would have better chance of selling and less questions if u put a picture up with ur username and date on it as its a very expensive sell. my brother was after one but opted for the k800i as its more in his price range lol. do you not like it? i've heard some good review on it tho.

Hi,

Sorry for late reply, haven't checked back here for ages. I had auto notification on but it didn't work!

dont mean to sound harsh

but as this phone isnt even out can you proove you have the phone ?

Dont worry, thats not harsh, and I will post a photo ASAP.

if its not released in this country , and u want to sell it already whats up with that model n95 as i am after 1 on contect soon , 5 megapixel camera on it plus built in gps

Theres nothing wrong with it, I just need the money.

Hi there, think you would have better chance of selling and less questions if u put a picture up with ur username and date on it as its a very expensive sell. my brother was after one but opted for the k800i as its more in his price range lol. do you not like it? i've heard some good review on it tho.

Thanks for the advice. Agree with you. Will post photo ASAP.

Cheers,

mas123

had 1 for 2 days took it back ffs just too much stuff tooka bout 15mins to get into texting menu LOL but good camera

had 1 for 2 days took it back ffs just too much stuff tooka bout 15mins to get into texting menu LOL but good camera

I take it your not used to symbian os on phones, the last few phones I have had all been symbian and I think they great... To get in to the txt menu all you need to do is press menu and then the centre button..Lol how why did it take you soon long..

im exagerating m8 the point i am making is the sat nav internet etc all cost money to use and there was just too mush stuff on it all i need is a phone for calls texts and a good camera built in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back