Bradley Lowery dies

It's rare that someone connects football fans of all clubs together so we can see what we really have in our game. Bradley did that, and did it while suffering pain that we can't imagine, we're playing Sunderland on Sunday and our fans will be chanting Bradley's name on the 6th minute, I also think Jermain Defoe has been brilliant with his support for the lad and his family all the way through this.

God bless wee man, you're an inspiration to us all, you're smile and bravery will never be forgotten.

Sad day, was a cracking little lad

As already said fair play to Jermain Defoe, made the last bit of the boys life a bit less harsh

seen this on face facebook
Let's get brads on the front cover on fifa 18

for Bradley RIP
View attachment 119253
It's very sad mate to think there are millions of scumbags out there that don't deserve a life and this honest little lad has been taken away from us. Life can be soooooo cruel sometimes. God Bless him.:(

R.I.P little man

Personally, (my opinion) I find that quite disrespectful and anyone who likes it should be ashamed.

Lovely little boy, if there is a heaven it's brighter tonight cos he was to pure for this world, rip little guy with a huge heart.
Just wanted to say well done to the Bury chairman.
Last night, in their friendly with Sunderland, all gate receipts were donated in memory of Bradley.
Top gesture from a lower league team who probably depend on 2.7k friendly attendances.

Personally, (my opinion) I find that quite disrespectful and anyone who likes it should be ashamed.

Why the fck is this quote button not working properly since the upgrade?
I was trying to say that the Fifa 18 picture is disrespectful.

Why the fck is this quote button not working properly since the upgrade?
I was trying to say that the Fifa 18 picture is disrespectful.

Fifa 18 picture removed

if you want to quote someone click on the post as if you want to copy it and click reply

Back