BOXING simpson & matthews fight

winywinters

Inactive User
Reaction score
what did yous think of this fight peaps,,,how did yous score it???
john simpson is considering quiting boxing after his fight with matthews at a packed liverpool arena,,,did micky mann <referee> ref this fight on hiz on wil or was he under pressure from promoters and fans of matthews was he afraid to chuck matthews out incase he started a riot,,,if i was the ref matthews would ave been out on ez ear,,,the judges score cards where no where near right and on the night i dont think matthews had done enough to even merit a draw.
young simpson should he was a warrier and fought til the end and i think at the least he should ave got a draw,,,or even won it as matthews had 2 points deducted........................................this opens up the debate is boxing at this level corrupt because id love to hear the judges justify how they got they scores they must a bean watching a diffrent fight................................................
pls peaps give ur honest opinion on this one without beeing bias would love to hear your views..................................................

scott harrison arrested in glasgow again appeard in court yesterday,date set for trial after he threatnd to kill a man...................looser

Personally thought Simpson had done enough to take it.

Matthews didn't really seem interested in boxing, so quite rightly had points deducted.

As for the old corruption chesnut, who knows but it did smell a little fishy !!!!!!!!!!!

i agree i think that it was not a good night for the ref he should of chucked the fight out the liverpool lad was clearly fighting dirty, had alot of sympathy for simpson and i think the cut he had cleary gave matthews an advantage.

however i think the fight should of been stopped due to amount of blood going into his eyes he could not fight he had to keep wiping it with his glove.

would like to see a replay as i think simpson might take him

i agree i think that it was not a good night for the ref he should of chucked the fight out the liverpool lad was clearly fighting dirty, had alot of sympathy for simpson and i think the cut he had cleary gave matthews an advantage.

however i think the fight should of been stopped due to amount of blood going into his eyes he could not fight he had to keep wiping it with his glove.

would like to see a replay as i think simpson might take him

yeh would like a rematch myself m8,,,as i feel young simpson deserves it was a dirty fight for simpson aye knew derry was a hot head but he didint respect his apponent or the ref fight, should a been stopped either way as derry thought dirty & givens simpsons cut,,,,ref must a had a bet on i think not a good show from a great sport or british boxing.......

wouldnt like to c simpson quit over this fight

Back