Boxing Joshua v Parker

I'll go earlier than that round 3 for me. I watched Parkers last two fights and to say he is over rated and poor is an understatement. Saying that, I always have a small side bet on the outsider to knock the other guy out. Heavyweight fights can be won with the 1 lucky punch, you only have to look at Lennox Lewis v Rahman and McCall. At this size you connect flush your down

I think people are underestimating Parker. he isnt a bad fighter, I still think joshua will win but as we never really seen Parker's chin tested we could get a surprise and it could go the 12. if he has a chin like David Tua, Joshua will never be able to knock him out.

in response to his last 2 fights. it is very very hard to look good when you are fighting one of the Furies(think of Vlad vs Tyson Fury) and the other guy was a walk over that i bet he felt hard to get out of bed for that fight.

Looking forward to the fight :)

I think Joshua will win it too, but as said one lucky punch from these weights will knock anyone out...

Mick

AJ should stop JP in the later rounds or win on points....

Will this be viewable as opposed to the 'ITV PPV HD' events that aren't?

I paid £20 for that shîte fight.
Should of just got a large curry and fried rice and watched “only fools and horses”.
Crap fight.

Referee destroyed fight.

Yeah the referee was bad. There wasn't much clinging going on but every time they engaged he stopped it.

Fighting on the inside Parker had the advantage with his smaller size but he couldn't take advantage of it cuz of the ref.

I didn't think the fight was that bad it was good too watch knowing one punch could finish it. At least it wasn't a big hug fest like many heavy weight fights I see are.

Well done to price was surprised he got past 3, it was a great fight.

Last edited:
I think Joshua deserved the win but the ref destroyed the fight, there wasnt much holding and it looked like they were happy to box on the inside

Could of been a totally different fight

Joshua could have picked his round any time.The ref ruined the fight. Bring on that Muppet Fury or Wilder now. 🤡🤡

I thought Joshua was a little to nervous, I mean you could see he really did not want to lose.

I actually thought Parker was better than his scores. but the right decision.

Agreed, the REF killed it, should of let them have a little slugging out.

Mick

Joshua could have picked his round any time.The ref ruined the fight. Bring on that Muppet Fury or Wilder now. 🤡🤡

Fury is a good technical boxer and If he can get his head straight he can beat any of the heavyweights around at the moment.

Did you watch the Klitshco fight? .Fury was to busy clowning around. No boxer can take him seriously.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

fury is so big and so awkward he will be very difficult to beat.

it pains me to say as he isn't very exciting to watch fight but he is good in the build up to fights.

Back