boxing -hattan

tonks1982

DW Regular
Reaction score
im from north larnarkshire and dont think ill be able to get the boxing if some 1 gets it from my area could u please post the fequency for me cheers
(i think it might have went teleport as when i was scanning i got a blue screen saying to purchase the fight go to the teleport menu)

might be a good idea if other people post were there from that way some1 might post there frequency for u

hi m8

i have got them in ppv events channel

or some say sky box office something like that have a look through your services.xml m8

cheers

dont know how i got live events that usually show boxing but i also got blue screen saying go to teleport menu to purchase it just worried its went teleport hopefully not

sorry m8 i thought i posted this in the boxing -hattan fight

when it says pay this call this thats the channel and when its on it will clear and you can watch it from 9pm tonight m8

i hope so i love watching the boxing GO HATTAN hes good

tonks1982 said:
i hope so i love watching the boxing GO HATTAN hes good

as long as you are seeing the preview and its saying call up or press this thats the channels m8 and you will see it and yes hatton could do it but it will be tough though

cheers

Tonks i am also from north lanarkshire the fight will be on at 9pm on the sky box office channel just like Gav said. My brother has been VOD for months and my sister down south has had the silly teleport thing as well for ages and they have only lost front row nothing else. So like i said earlier Get the beers in settle down and LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE or something like that. GO hatton he's the man but this other bloke aint no mug so here's hoping.

Back