Boxes with Google TV

calisto

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi,

does anyone know of boxes that run Google TV apart from the Sheild & Chromecast please?

avid

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Xiaomi Mi Box s does.
Why do you need Google TV can’t you just use a device that runs on android TV OS. I think you just need a box that runs official android TV maybe.

Last edited:

calisto

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Xiaomi Mi Box s does.
Why do you need Google TV can’t you just use a device that runs on android TV OS. I think you just need a box that runs official android TV maybe.
Thank you, just need a box that Wolf launcher can be installed on to really as love that launcher & easy for the oldies to use.

avid

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thank you, just need a box that Wolf launcher can be installed on to really as love that launcher & easy for the oldies to use.
You can install wolf launcher on most android devices I would think. My device is running Android 9 os but I have not got an Android device running Android tv os but I’m sure somebody on here that can try it. But I can’t see it being a problem but you may have to side load it on Android tv os as
the Google play store is different on Android TV os and the wolf launcher may not be on it.

Joe Noodles

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Wolf launcher can be put on any android/firestick etc

TEST