Boxes being replaced?

does this mean that the old pace boxes will not be able to handle new updates and will become obsolete?

Well currently the Pace boxes are going and there's been a 3.6 update for them, suppose we'll just have to wait and see. :)

Well currently the Pace boxes are going and there's been a 3.6 update for them, suppose we'll just have to wait and see. :)

There's actually multiple levels of software. The user interface, epg and various other top level features are usually handled by VM's own in-house developers whilst the lower level code and device drivers are all handled by the box manufacturer.

A number of features like interactive red-dot and pin functions are controlled by yet another layer which is handled by a custom code interpreter. You can actually see this code being transmitted continuosly to the boxes if you examine the stream data.

not sure yet if the old boxes will handle it we,ll just wait and see hopefully they do i know a guy working on the new cxxds but wont say to much about them yet as i dont know and tricky conversation lol

everyone in my area has still got pace 2000ns only new customers are getting new SA 4200 so I cant see a problem with the paces handling updates

I have a few pace 1000'S AND 2000's and there still going good in ex cw! with the new software

i just got a pace 4010-N the other day with the 1st ever software CR1!!! lool

bet youve never seen that before lmao

I would like to see a 4010N with a legit cr1 on it - u sure you dont mean a 4000N?

I have a few pace 1000'S AND 2000's and there still going good in ex cw! with the new software

i just got a pace 4010-N the other day with the 1st ever software CR1!!! lool

bet youve never seen that before lmao

most household have 2 or 3 boxes you seem to have quite a few?

most household have 2 or 3 boxes you seem to have quite a few?

I have on pace 1000, a pace 2000, a 4010-N, thats it! and yer its a 4010-n with cr1! i was so shocked when i saw it,

the reason the cr1 is still on the 4010 because its a PURE box and it was being used in EX, therefore it wasnt taking any updates!

dabest57

I have on pace 1000, a pace 2000, a 4010-N, thats it! and yer its a 4010-n with cr1! i was so shocked when i saw it,

the reason the cr1 is still on the 4010 because its a PURE box and it was being used in EX, therefore it wasnt taking any updates!

dabest57

similar story, brother has 4010 in ex on cr3, software doesnt update. He doesnt have to use pin numbers either

hi i live in cardiff area(ely) and had a letter from ******. there replacing my box for a new 1.( the box i got is a 2110c sammy) and they replaced my mates too (V+) to a big silver box

Back