Boxcracker image

kiwiGolfer

Inactive User
Reaction score
Folks after installing every image of Sportster available for the Sagem 1x I have now started trying the Boxcracker image to see if this gets rid of the budgies. When i flash the image using IFA and reboot the box. I receive a blank LED and nothing on the TV. Is there anything else that I should be doing ?

just do a reflash with different image. have you tried to take out the modem to see if it cures the budgies?

removed the modem the other day still no joy. just need a 1x image that I know is good, I have this on 2 1x boxes and the 2x boxes are fine.

image went on fine but after abit of channel changing the budgies are back.
I've tried all the ucodes, uilt in 001 014.

have you changed the enx watchdog setting ?
dbox
settings
miscellaneous

it can turn the budgies into a minor 1 second freeze.
It can also lock the box so make sure you have a backup.

Have Fun

I had freezing troubles with Gavs latest sportster images, initially freezing, it was only when the enx watchdog setting was mentioned on his later posts that they all worked perfectly, No where can i find an in depth explanation of the all the menu options, what they do and and whether they are attributed to curing certain problems, Any one know what they are for and would maybe write a thread to be made sticky or a document in download section, i dont mind doing it if someone wants to feed me the information ?

I got exactly the same blank LCD when I flashed Boxcracker 3.5. I will stick Sportster back and leave it now I think

There is a dodgy copy of boxcracker doing the rounds. If you check the downloads I am sure there is more than 1 copy on there.

If you have a search I am sure that one of Gavs image's was good for boxes with the budgies and weak tuners, thing is he has released so many I can't remember which one.

Have Fun

I hear that the ORIGINAL version of zgore is also good for weak tuners. Not too sure about the updated one that gav has posted tho.

Finally the Budgies are gone, installed an old version of nextgen and this resolved it. I also had also install the clock fix from downloads......

loady said:
I had freezing troubles with Gavs latest sportster images, initially freezing, it was only when the enx watchdog setting was mentioned on his later posts that they all worked perfectly, No where can i find an in depth explanation of the all the menu options, what they do and and whether they are attributed to curing certain problems, Any one know what they are for and would maybe write a thread to be made sticky or a document in download section, i dont mind doing it if someone wants to feed me the information ?

hi loady the problem is so many images has different features and key presses and menu's so cant really do a guide for all the images

i have done one for my images as i have setup the menus

as they stand they are prepared for nokia 2x and then i leave instructions for the sagems thats it nothing else

cheers

my problem with boxcracker is that it never remembered my settings like IP address etc. Anyway... removing the modem has helped alot of people here with chirping issues... its stickied iirc

There was a dodgey boxcracker image being circulated which didnt save the settings properly. There IS a version out there that fixes this problem.

Back