Boxcracker 3.5 working

ellie1998 said:

Hi

For those that can't for whatever reason use the latest images here is Boxcracker 3.5 that works http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?p=405514#post405514 .

2x only
IP 192.168.1.99
Once flashed put it onto say sly1 and wait it can take upto 30 seconds but it will au.

Only bug is it likes to show you the nagra coding for a few seconds on channel changes.

Have Fun

so is there anything good about this one m8 has it been updated or is it the old version untouched with untouched built cvs

cheers

gav12345 said:
so is there anything good about this one m8 has it been updated or is it the old version untouched with untouched built cvs

cheers

Looks like gav's got his eye on a new image ;)

No update
just changed the evocam so it au's
This image works my daughters box, the only other image that works it is liams 1st enigma but my daughter didn't like it.
Playing with it to much may stop it working as I don't know what makes this image work while others won't.

I have already sent it to 11 people who have the same problem as my daughter, I have put it here and images4u. I got the idea from mguire on all-for#ms who used this fix for his zgore image.

Have Fun

ellie1998 said:

No update
just changed the evocam so it au's
This image works my daughters box, the only other image that works it is liams 1st enigma but my daughter didn't like it.
Playing with it to much may stop it working as I don't know what makes this image work while others won't.

I have already sent it to 11 people who have the same problem as my daughter, I have put it here and images4u. I got the idea from mguire on all-for#ms who used this fix for his zgore image.

Have Fun

Nice work; it will help alot of people out.
Liam.

ok strange though how would you feel if i have a look and change spice it up a little and updated it totally would that be ok

is it SquashFS or JFFS2?

cheers

jffs
sure I can test it on my daughters box to check it stays stable with iffy boxes.

There is a boxcracker 4 out there, I tried it but my daughters box didn't like that either, I had it but got rid of it.

I like to play with images but always go back to sportster ultra 1 .

Have Fun

no probs m8

i thought i was going to be bored as i have completed this new next-gen image and i thought i will have nothing to do

so cheers for that my next project awakes

lovely jubbly

cheers m8

converted it to 1x but its not working on sagem dbox image loads up but no picture dnt think the au is working

veryfastworld said:
converted it to 1x but its not working on sagem dbox image loads up but no picture dnt think the au is working

Switch to a pay-tv channel like sky sports 3 for instance and wait about 3 minutes to see if it updates. if it doesnt; flick to another pay-tv channel and repeat it. but it should come on all within about 30 seconds.

Liam.

tried that liam but no luck with 2 channels i think me just gonna put the sportster back on i was just trying it cuz my ppv aint working nemore

thanks mate ill give it a try as im having trouble with the others too

does this have the evocam or the newcamd?

It says newcand but it's not it's a newer evocam renamed as newcamd.

It's a dirty fix but it works.

Have Fun

i converted ellies' image to a x1 using imageconverter in the download section and had no problems on 3 boxes.

@carrion
Can you upload it to the same thread as my 2X in the download section please then anyone having a problem converting can use yours.

Thanks
Have Fun

Back