box wont boot

clamdog

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys i have 2 di1000 boxes 1 i have unlocked the card successfully on 1 of them reprogged it ok but for some reason when i plug the box in it gets as far as the ntl logo and thats it,normally the box displays channel 0 if theres a porob with the card but all the box displays is 1 green led light in the top corner.
the second box the card relocked itself so ive gone to unlock it but it gets so far and says packet didnt take i have 4 rom 11 cards that do that now but back to the 1st box i changed the tuner but that didnt do any good either has any body else had this prob or any ideas what to do

clamdog said:
hi guys i have 2 di1000 boxes 1 i have unlocked the card successfully on 1 of them reprogged it ok but for some reason when i plug the box in it gets as far as the ntl logo and thats it,normally the box displays channel 0 if theres a porob with the card but all the box displays is 1 green led light in the top corner.
the second box the card relocked itself so ive gone to unlock it but it gets so far and says packet didnt take i have 4 rom 11 cards that do that now but back to the 1st box i changed the tuner but that didnt do any good either has any body else had this prob or any ideas what to do

have you tried 6300 scripts on the packet didn't take cards? goto be worth a go. does the box boot when there is no card in it?

havent tried that yet m8 ill do that l8r thanx for your reply

clamdog said:

clamdog i had the same problem with a few 1000 boxes myself i thot they were goosed but i seen somewhere on here that using the led simm to get the bk's from it would overcome the prob, not saying thats what it is but did it on three 1000 boxes now and they fired up no prob m8

Back