Box Unable To Hold Image

lowek1

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have a nokia d-box1 that is stable for usually 1/2 - 3/4 hour (this is the same no matter what image I use) then the screen crashes. I have also had a look at the timer I reset this to 000 then o.k. it when I go back and check it it is back to the original setting

Bye the way thanks to all you guys who have help me so much over the last month or so am learning a little bit more every day

alright the sleep timer i gave someone a file and it fixed by using this file

http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60395&highlight=neutrino.conf

now

you may be running a different driver on your box look in the hardware settings by the blue button and blue button and setup or system settings m8and look for drivers and change the top on if its 500 change to 600 or visa versa m8

let me know how you got on with it m8

cheers

Gav am sure i have tried that link with no luck but will try when I get home from work.

I have tried to change the drivers before in the hardware menu but it reads in the menu as if both settings are switched on

Last edited:
lowek1 said:
Gav am sure i have tried that link with no luck but will try when I get home from work.

I have tird to change the drivers before in the hardware menu but it reads in the menu as if both settings are switched on

its just the top on that you change m8

also if no luck after the reboot then put on 001a or 0014 ucode m8 then after reboot that should of done it m8

cheers

cheers Gav will try this when I get in and I will post back and let you know how I get on

Back