Box resetting

aRo

Member ++
Reaction score
Hello,

I've got a pace DI4000-N that keeps resetting...

When I turn it on it says PACE...then .. NIT...then ...PACE...then ...NIT.. etc

Sometimes it gets the channel and a few seconds later resets again as above.

I keep doing a warm reset (4321) and sometimes this works sometimes it doesnt (tried for hours!)

Also when it's working, if the box gets moved or something it resets again.

I've asked about this ages ago but no-one knew the answer but I'm hoping that someone has a new idea how to solve this.

I've also tried resetting the red jumper but this hasnt fixed the problem.
I've also got rid of all the dust and checked for any loose component but no luck :(

Can anyone help or point me in the right direction please?

thanks

have you tried changing the battery? they are big watch batterys so you can get them quite easily. failing that i would try changing the power board, look for any capacitors on it where the tops have bulged or are black.

ok thanks

will try those suggestion guys and let you know how I get on

fingers crossed...

cheers again.

try unpling the white plug that came from the power supply to the main pcb 4 2 to 3 times because sometime it build up some risisden hope this help u regards sirus

try unpling the white plug that came from the power supply to the main pcb 4 2 to 3 times because sometime it build up some risisden hope this help u regards sirus

Sorry but I've tried to understand what you're saying here but dumb old me cant figure it out.. can you explain a little further please?

by the way... I've not had chance to try the other suggestions as the first time i turned it on it was fine!! I've now made sure that nothing touches it !

When it resets again I'll try all these suggestions - thanks

Back