Box Key Help!

yusufpatel

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys, have a Pace Di1010T phase 1b box (no card), got IRD but cannot find boxkey, searched bigmaq database forum no luck, any advice or help appreciated

If you BK is not on the db m8.... you can get your BK from your box if you use a Led Simm, have a search on the forum its all there for you.

Cheers Garry

i cant find by ird or bk. where do i look for it? I ave tried getting it using libby but no luck as the box has been updated. So now i don't know what serial numbers at the bottom of the box is ird. can anyone help.

ptaz said:
i cant find by ird or bk. where do i look for it? I ave tried getting it using libby but no luck as the box has been updated. So now i don't know what serial numbers at the bottom of the box is ird. can anyone help.

You can't get BK with program Lidbug"!!!

You can get your IRD from Inside box top of scart socket or inthe engineers menue"!!!and get your self a jtag or Led Simm for the BK

Last edited:
thanks carwash. I have got my ird. didn't realise it was same a negra. But now how do i get bk? I have downloaded irdsercher, but it say it dose not have it. Don't know where to look now. can you help?

is there no other way? I have downloaded the led simm guide and well it looks very complicated and i don't havea steady hand.

ptaz - what model is your box? the latest ledsimm requires no soldering so is quite easy to use. If you have a box requiring jtag then there are solderless versions of the jtag available.

di1010t but if it is cloned can i reprog with what?

latest plug&play ledsimm will give you the correct boxkey - doesn't matter if it's cloned.

I have a pace 1000 box and I know the IRD could somebody please check the database to find out my BK number.

I will PM the IRD number to anybody that is willing to help

Thanks in advance

fazzydale said:
I have a pace 1000 box and I know the IRD could somebody please check the database to find out my BK number.

I will PM the IRD number to anybody that is willing to help

Thanks in advance

HiYa,

You Can PM me if you like will check for you.

There is a thread for this Here

Just looked at a link that bammy sent me and it looks like its not in the database.

Looks like I will have to JTAG.

Thanks anyway

Is the box a 1000 or a 1000Ph1b? All 1000 should be in there. PM me your IRD and I will double check

How u getting on M8.........u could just update ur box 4 a newer one.....would b much easier!!!!

led simms

can i use led simms fr any pace box(1000.2000,ect)

jon2005184 said:
can i use led simms fr any pace box(1000.2000,ect)

Hi All,

@jon2005184 No You Can't M8, 1000 & 4001 can be Led Simmed the rest can be Jtagged Except the 2000 which is the hardest to do (So I have read, Not done one myself) as you have to remove the atties and read Um.

I will Be Corrected if I'm Wrong, Won't I? LoL

Back