BOX KEY help please, anyone! :-)

tlogic

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello people!

I have just recently done my first box a few days ago, after a few long nights of frustration, but cracked it at the end with the help from you guys.

Now I am having a go on another box, for my father, who says he wants one in his room, the box is a di4000, and my problem is I have the IRD - which is
, but i can't get the box key, I tried extracting it from the original ntl card but I think its damaged coz there is a scratch on the chip, can someone check the 'Famous' data base for me please.

If the bk isn't on the database can i get the bk from the box itself by using a the usb slot at the back of the box??

Your help will be appreciated, v much.

Good Day- and keep on smiling!

Saf :BLOBBY:

Last edited:
sarfraz said:
Hello people!

I have just recently done my first box a few days ago, after a few long nights of frustration, but cracked it at the end with the help from you guys.

Now I am having a go on another box, for my father, who says he wants one in his room, the box is a di4000, and my problem is I have the IRD - which is
******** but i can't get the box key, I tried extracting it from the original ntl card but I think its damaged coz there is a scratch on the chip, can someone check the 'Famous' data base for me please.

If the bk isn't on the database can i get the bk from the box itself by using a the usb slot at the back of the box??

Your help will be appreciated, v much.

Good Day- and keep on smiling!

Saf :BLOBBY:

I,m sure you need to jtag a 4000 mate

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply, bro's,

Looks like I have to go purchase another gajet!

:)

Back