Box key and IRD from 2100 ???

Briles

Inactive User
Reaction score
Having just bought a sammy 2100 and from what I've read, it appears that the only way I'm gonna get the box key and ird is to jtag !

Would knowledgable peeps pls confirm and I'll invest another 20 quid on more equipment to perform this ?

I'm hoping someones gonna tell me ''save your money till you find out if the card coming with the second hand kit can be read''

Briles

not sure m8, i lifted the atty when i need to do one, a lot more equip need to do it my way,

try the search button m8, everything you need to know you will find there.....

Ok m8 search is good but it is easily possible to miss something. I know jtag works but is it really the only way ? like is it because the sammy is relatively new and info can't be lifted from the card post 08/2004 for example, that was the sort of definitive answer I was seeking bud. :)

as the last post said a 20 pin but if your gonna do several boxes the pace needs a 10 pin you can buy a universal to do the two

do you have the orig card?

if your looking at doing a few boxes, your best gettin at911 unlooper from a reputable source and ONLY purchase boxes with paired cards and ....bingo. well worth the few extra quid, i got a new nexus for 30 quid inc p&p.

:Cheers:

steve9218 said:
if your looking at doing a few boxes, your best gettin at911 unlooper from a reputable source and ONLY purchase boxes with paired cards and ....bingo. well worth the few extra quid, i got a new nexus for 30 quid inc p&p.

don't always work that way,the cc's will send a duff bk to any boxes cancelled always best to jtag for the sake of a tenner.

jtag dud bk is normall y starting with 72 and endind in 72 also 444.thatsvin my area,so jtag gives dudd bk now also!!!!!beware

steve9218 said:

or miss cue on the pink and your in the brown!!!!!!!!!!!

Briles said:
Having just bought a sammy 2100 and from what I've read, it appears that the only way I'm gonna get the box key and ird is to jtag !

Would knowledgable peeps pls confirm and I'll invest another 20 quid on more equipment to perform this ?

I'm hoping someones gonna tell me ''save your money till you find out if the card coming with the second hand kit can be read''

Briles
i glitched the card read in nagraedit and got bk put bk into ird converter and hey presto,i saved myself a jtaging

Back