box gone down need help

westkill

Inactive User
Reaction score
can any one please help im new got nokia dbox 2 scanned ok got channels up working ok turned box of then went 2 use again lost all sky channels still had free to air channels then pixel screen disappeaerd then menus went of tv nothin on tv screen at all caneney one advise me thanks: idon t no much about down loads and flashin sorry 2 be a pain in the buttFRIGHT: :FRIGHT: SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

you need to read the guide mate its on the top everything u need to kno, just read liams guide for dbox, even befor i got box i was looking at the guide and have flashed my box several times with no trouble also up n running in no time and help from this community which am gratefull for but most stuff was on the guide !

yip just try to read the guide and flash a new image. but if you get too stuck just shout back and we'll help you out m8

thanks

lombard said:
you need to read the guide mate its on the top everything u need to kno, just read liams guide for dbox, even befor i got box i was looking at the guide and have flashed my box several times with no trouble also up n running in no time and help from this community which am gratefull for but most stuff was on the guide !
thanks just findin my feet on here

i have read through liams exstensive set up for idiots like me it says about flashin an image i need the ip adress for the box but caNT GET ANY MENUS of the box .but ino its got sporster on there what should ido now thanks m8

ok m8 wellcome by the way have you read how to flash with ifa?because you dont need to know ip addy if you use this

Yea m8 use ifa its the only way to go if you cant get the box on!!!

No problem m8 we were all newbies once!!!!!!!!;)

Back