box goes blank

jonny2by4

Inactive User
Reaction score
every fews hours my boxs goes blank and i have to switch it off and wait a while for the channels to come back on n e ideas please
thank you in advance

Bit more info needed mate what box u got mate??????????

what card using...

Mr P

using ice2004 images
i open nagra with n*l.bin11 put in my bk and ird then save it as n*l.bin thin swap it in hex for the hex file
then n*t.bin as ex eeprom and CryptHexNTL-v3 as the flash and thats it

Last edited:
using ice2004 images
i open nagra with n*l.bin11 put in my bk and ird then save it as n*l.bin thin swap it in hex for the hex file
then n*t.bin as ex eeprom and CryptHexNTL-v3 as the flash and thats it

What programmer do you have?

i am using a au funcard but it goes blank every few hours and stays off for about 5-10 mins

I just make up my own bin using Toxic with ird backwards in pairs and bk forwards and write the ext eep.bin first then write the v3 flash last on a fun and it works fine for me.No need to use Swapbin hex
Just make sure you select the correct card.

channels still go blank using different card fun2 same problem any help
thank you in advance

ive done it both ways mate and used two different cards and still i get the same thing which is the cards work but after a while they go blank if your watching a channel for a long time and i have to reboot to get the channels back which is becoming a pain

ive done it both ways mate and used two different cards and still i get the same thing which is the cards work but after a while they go blank if your watching a channel for a long time and i have to reboot to get the channels back which is becoming a pain

this should not happen with an au fun m8 so it is either the way you are writting the card or the card is fooked ( which it dont sound it if the reboot makes it work ) or there is something in the box overheating and tripping the card reader in the box
this is just my thoughts on it but thats what i would look at

i dont thinks its the box because if it overheats rebooting will not make the box work again if it is overheated could it be the cc hitting the card and when i reset the box it au im using a fun6 and also used a fun2 same problem

i dont thinks its the box because if it overheats rebooting will not make the box work again if it is overheated could it be the cc hitting the card and when i reset the box it au im using a fun6 and also used a fun2 same problem

no not cc hitting card m8 i ment that something in the box could be tripping and the reboot is resetting it

Back