box dead??

phil1974

Inactive User
Reaction score
im tryin to sort out a mates box but havin a few probs.his mosc fryed a good while back iv got the relevent numbers but i think they might be a hardware prob.when i power it up the ntl screen comes up and stays up,no navagator loading..any ideas? sam 2001.thanks in advance.

im tryin to sort out a mates box but havin a few probs.his mosc fryed a good while back iv got the relevent numbers but i think they might be a hardware prob.when i power it up the ntl screen comes up and stays up,no navagator loading..any ideas? sam 2001.thanks in advance.
try reseting the box do id then let it update m8
remember to let it update fully

tryed unplugging with and without the card in,carnt get the thing to boot up mate

sorry m8,to be honest i havent a clue how to that

take the lid off the box and you will see a battery just short it out with a piece of wire for a couple of seconds and if your in an ntl area it will auto reset itself

thank you both for your advice,before i do it, i must add im in cov (ntl) sortin a box for derby (tw) should i carry on?

thank you both for your advice,before i do it, i must add im in cov (ntl) sortin a box for derby (tw) should i carry on?

if you have two cards then do a net id setter and a viewing card and take them to his house m8 just incase it sets wrong id

i only have numbers on the back off the box

Back