box coming few queries

i ordered my box and it should be arriving this week in the description it says Special UK-Sportster-Image modded for Telewest and NTL
(ready with UK-Cable-Settings,
language is english)

does this mean i can just plug and play or what

yeah just plug it in, do a scan and everything should hopefully be fine, thats how i got mine...

i got mine last week and no tv yet!!

can`t find any channels?
working on it

recommend you read guides and posts in this forum and learn how to update images and import service xmls

might not be as simple as plug and play

i know!!!

i also bought the null modem cable just in case

box came today plugged in scanned and working fine been watching for a few hours then all of a sudden the chanel freezes and when i change channels says not available any suggestions

Hi,

if yu got it from germany I would suggest flashing a new image (plenty of them floating about in the downloads section) as they are never stable due to the fact they can never properly e tested. Try one of Gav's or Chryos Sportster. If you use Gav's remember to leave him feedback.

de_deej

i lost all my bouquets and have just reset it and it only picked up 20 odd transponders and 29 channels were originally i think it got them all but at least i know the tuners not knackered shopuld i just keep scanning with the update bouquets setting to get them all

i have just done another scan this morning and it picked up 29 transponders and looks like all the channels how many chanels should i have

I get around 240 cnannels but do get a few repeats ie. 4 itv1, 3 or 4 bbc1 ect.
if you are getting over 200 then you should have them all.

am getting over 200 so that should be them all get a bit of stuttering now and again could this be the image its sportster 176 dont want to flash it if i dont have to, one question about flashing does the box have to be plugged into the tv whil your flashing as the comp and tv are in different rooms

no the box doesn't have to plugged in the t.v......

sweet think ill have a go at flashing it tomorrow any recomendations for an image for sagem box

I have a sagem 1x and useing at present sportster 17+ uk 04 no problems at all.
i have had loads of different images on it as i like to play,it allso worked no probs with gavs image the one before his latest release,( not tried his latest one yet) cant remember which but some images gave problems ie. freezing ect.

Back