Box Chipping???

swanside

Inactive User
Reaction score
A mate of mine got asked if he wanted his cable box chipping, He has a Dbox anyway, but I was wondering what is involved and what this gives you compared to a Dbox??

At a cost of £200 but, Looking at Telewest website, the Supreme package would only cost about £180 for the year?

TBC

Inactive User
Reaction score
NO POSTING IN THE DOWNLOADS SECTION WITHOUT AN ATTACHMENT - USE THE GENERAL CABLE SECTION

swanside

Inactive User
Reaction score
TWOBEERCANS said:
NO POSTING IN THE DOWNLOADS SECTION WITHOUT AN ATTACHMENT - USE THE GENERAL CABLE SECTION

OK. THOUGHT IT WAS IN THE GENERAL SECTION SORRY FOR MY SILLY MISTAKE AND A BIG THANKS TO WHO EVER MOVED IT. : maggie :

Anyway, does anybody know the answer to my original question?????

PaulitoZ

Inactive User
Reaction score
swanside said:
A mate of mine got asked if he wanted his cable box chipping, He has a Dbox anyway, but I was wondering what is involved and what this gives you compared to a Dbox??

At a cost of £200 but, Looking at Telewest website, the Supreme package would only cost about £180 for the year?

What does he mean by chipping, normally to get what you want involves cutting the TB and making an AU card. £200 V £100 the Dbox wins, plus no cards, plenty of support, not the cables company's property etc

swanside

Inactive User
Reaction score
Thats what I dont understand, Dbox is around £80 - £90 and gives you alot, so I was wondering if anybody knew about this chipping stuff??

I know the way of cutting the TB link, but if TW find out well its clinkers time in it??

jasperconran

Inactive User
Reaction score
swanside said:
Thats what I dont understand, Dbox is around £80 - £90 and gives you alot, so I was wondering if anybody knew about this chipping stuff??

I know the way of cutting the TB link, but if TW find out well its clinkers time in it??

there`s no chiping with a dbox mate....

TEST