Box broken!

BEARGER

Inactive User
Reaction score
1st post and looking for help! My A780 has developed a fault. I pay for a line but not receiving channels, supplier has given me another line to try with no success. He and I have checked everything so it looks like box is broken. What boxes are available for the same purpose, any recommendations? Also is a repair service available?

1st post and looking for help! My A780 has developed a fault. I pay for a line but not receiving channels, supplier has given me another line to try with no success. He and I have checked everything so it looks like box is broken. What boxes are available for the same purpose, any recommendations? Also is a repair service available?
Zgemma H2H Zgemma H5.2TC Tripl Tuner put your A780 in the bin m8

Last edited:
have you got the lastest sw think it was june 2016 and older it wont work with a line your box is probably ok

are you near darlington as some have issues there and is your box connected or not,reboot box and router and also check for area issues?
If box was using one earlier it has to have a working image on it,but was the newer thing the correct protocol?

Back