Bowlers and card shares

Highlander

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
i know a guy at Bowlers who is well into his sat stuff, and sells loads of dreambox's, dishes, motorised stuff etc....

last week, sky, trading standards and some other company raided his store, and then raided his home.

he supplied cards to pubs and clubs accros europe, andhas had all his stuff confiscated.

luckily, i never had any dealings with him, only spoke to him to get prices on boxes in past, but let on to him every week.

another guy who has had dealings with him, who has set up a card sharing group, has since removed all sat stuff from his house, and has since formatted his hard drives and no longer uses the emails he was using for the services.

no need to worry here, but just letting you know.

things like this are the reasons why we originally chose to keep the group small, to people we felt we can trust and use the most secure cams and servers

sky have been raiding quite a few suppliers latley, TBH ive been waiting for a knock on the door for well over a year as ive cost them in excess of £3million lost revenue over the years

but things look set to change as cases are now getting to the EU courts, and sky are slowly losing the fight

things like this are the reasons why we originally chose to keep the group small, to people we felt we can trust and use the most secure cams and servers

sky have been raiding quite a few suppliers latley, TBH ive been waiting for a knock on the door for well over a year as ive cost them in excess of £3million lost revenue over the years

but things look set to change as cases are now getting to the EU courts, and sky are slowly losing the fight

WTF............... we get Sly on the card share?????????

lol ;)

send the card to me i'll host it lol

Back