Bouquetter bollox

loady

Inactive User
Reaction score
Right, loaded from file a gemini services in bouquetter, all bouquets i made shgowed up, when i transferred them to the box the services are there but it dont put the bouquets onto box....wtf is going on with this.....i want to transfer my gemini services (enigma?) into neutrino.

same with me loady i couldn't get them working and was channels missing compaired to the dbox so i went back down the dbox route

What !, you ditched the dreambox ?......all we need i think leefield is some clever fekker (Liam;)) to write a script that will convert the xml from enigma to neutrino.....i have done this myself by hand with the channels that were missing (discovery) but all i got was the epg for it....i dont want to convert the whole xml by hand and then find i only get epg........also i think we need to get the evo 103 cam going for neutrino as with my gemini image i have ALL channels and even had the nvod going.

ANY TAKERS ????

have you tried deleting the file off the box first then adding the bouquet then when you scan you choose leave current.

i've still got the dreambox tucked away just back to using dbox. will prob go back to dreambox when more support available since it's much better looking than the dbox

Back