Bouquets

ianmcv

Inactive User
Reaction score
Does anyone have a bouquet for TW in Scotland that they would be willing to post for download?
Have been trying for ages to get all channels but am still missing some. I could really do with the fully working files if anyone could oblige me.

Many thanks

Which image are you running?

Some people have picked up more channels by changing the image on their dreambox.

If your running a neutrino image but have the services.xml file from a dbox upload the file here and I'll convert it for you if ya like. It would have to be neutrino image because I haven't had much success converting these xml's to an enigma based image.

trooperboy

I have been using the Gemini image. Tried the Neutrino one but it was not very stable. Pictures kept freezing intermittently.
I can get most channels with the bouquet i have on the box just now but cant get all of the movie channels and some of the uktv ones.
I tried different services files and eventually got one which gave me all of the movie channels but no sky one, scifi and a few others. Changed the files on the image that much that i crashed the box, it would not scan any more.
I am back to my original backup image at the moment. I think the service files i am using are either the universal cables ones or the ones Satchmo provided, need to check to be sure.

If your having that much trouble scanning for channels then you might be suffering a signal problem.

Allot of people have had this problem in the dbox forum. The signal could be to weak, to strong or contains a high error count.

The signal I receive from the cable company is to strong and I have to use a filter, its so strong without the filter I get an electric shock off the cable when plugging it into my dreambox.

First of all check the cable you are running to your dreambox and make sure its not damaged or twisted badly, if so replace the cable. Next try a signal booster, Arg*s sell one for around £10 and if it doesn't help they will take it back within 14 days no questions asked.

If amping the signal makes it worse then try buying a filter on fleebay. I don't know the correct name for it but I'm sure if you search you'll find one. Mine needs a 12db filter which is the highest you can get (I think).

Trooperboy

The main cause (that i have found) when a fault arises when scanning for channels, is that there isn't enough space on the dreambox.
try deleting an adon and scanning again.
solved the problem for me!

Back