bouquet problem

Jip

Inactive User
Reaction score
I put de_deejs sportster image onto my box, was working fine, then i checked it before i noticed the front row channels had gone and some adult ones, i did a reboot from the menu and i lost all front row channels i had except the preview one.

i checked the bouquet file on my box and it hadnt changed

i checked what processes were running and i noticed sectionsd_alt was there, im not sure if that has anything to do with it, but i got confused with the 2 sectionsd that came with the image

anyone got any ideas what could be up here?

if you have lost your frontrow only then im afraid you have gone VOD mate meaning teleport is in your area and you wont get that on your dbox

i wasnt aware N*L were doing that, is there anyway of confirming i am in a VOD area?

errm not to sure mate i just posted a link but it seems to be wrong can any 1 else help, but if do not get any front row channels after a scan then you have gone VOD

Last edited:
de_deejs sportster image wont pick up front row it happened to me and im not in a vod area so edited old services with new services and put that on and hey presto got everything including front row

i already edited it, and it was working, then it stopped so i dunno how relevant ur reply is mate

Back