bouquet missing epg

casuk

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I seem to be missing epg on a number of channels (dm800 cable) if I go to the channels with no epg and stay on that channel the epg will display a hour of 2 ahead is there a reason for this, and how would I fix it, image is pi 2.1

No one any ideas why this is happening

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

Re format storage device if you can uninstall crossepg and then reinstall.basically get rid of all your epg and anything related and start over..I have found simply using a different usb drive does the trick.

I'll try that just now

Didn't work, unistalled cross epg, formatted 2 usb drives still the same on both

if it's cable tuner xmltv providers tick virgin media download

That's what I'm using iv tryed outhers with the same results, its the same channels with missing epg the outher 400 odd are fine

all my boxes are the same m8 , they might update it when this scene picks up again

Iv read most people have that problem thats why I thoght id ask

If you take a look on the Auto bouquets thread Abu explains another way of gaining a 7 day epg, implemented in the latest openpli image.

Not sure if that work with the clone though Abu may know.

If you take a look on the Auto bouquets thread Abu explains another way of gaining a 7 day epg, implemented in the latest openpli image.

Not sure if that work with the clone though Abu may know.
GJstroom's images use the PLI repository so his images will have those modifications.

Back