Bought this system a few weeks back

ellie1998

Inactive User
Reaction score
PRIMUS 2 CAMERA CCTV KIT CNM SECURE DVR HOME SECURITY SYSTEM INTERNET ACCESS DIY | eBay

Wanted something for the mum inlaws house and got this a few weeks back.

Was very surprised at the quality of the picture, I was expecting webcams in metal cases but the picture is excellent and they have night vision.

She is living with us now as the scrotts stole the camera (it's all recorded so they are getting nicked), pretty retarded as it filmed them doing it, the police said the picture quality was excellent.

I have no connection with the ebay people except that we were very happy with the service.

Doesn't look a bad bit of kit for the price - The camera quality ain't too bad at 420TVL.
The thing to remember with recording to a HDD is the higher quality images the lower the recording time.
I've just installed of of these : Premium 4 channel CCTV kit with iPhone login
1TB HDD & 540TVL in a Takeaway - Playback & recorded images are spot on, However it wasn't at my cost.

As an update court system was a complete waste of time :(
We still havn't got the cctv system back even though the case is over.
Be warned the police will take your system for evidence and you won't see it again.

Vandal ripped out the CCTV camera of vulnerable woman (From Echo)
The person questioned on the sex charge was the same one who was convicted for the camera

Wish the judge had seen his facebook page.
Facebook

tyhe systems i use have a usb connection, and you can download either stills, video, or raw .vxl data and images to a usb stick, which due to the system, as long as its correctly configured initially, these copys are admissable as court evidence as the raw .vxl data cannot be edited

As an update court system was a complete waste of time :(
We still havn't got the cctv system back even though the case is over.
Be warned the police will take your system for evidence and you won't see it again.

Vandal ripped out the CCTV camera of vulnerable woman (From Echo)
The person questioned on the sex charge was the same one who was convicted for the camera

Wish the judge had seen his facebook page.
Facebook

Jesus he is prime meat for terrorist recruiters looking at his facebook page.

tyhe systems i use have a usb connection, and you can download either stills, video, or raw .vxl data and images to a usb stick, which due to the system, as long as its correctly configured initially, these copys are admissable as court evidence as the raw .vxl data cannot be edited

They are still holding onto the unit for another 30 days, and the police wonder why they don't get much support.

Be thankful it is only another 30 days, the rozzers took my computers, mobile phone and car keys a few years ago after I was accused of something; the charges were dropped after a few hours, but they didnt return the ANYTHING for a YEAR! Even then, what I got back was damaged and not working; and loads of SD cards and several Windows OS disks were missing, they even denied taking the car keys!

I wasn't accused of anything, my mother inlaw was the victim.

What I was trying to say is, that they will still go through everything they get their hands on to search for evidence of ANY crime, and they have such a back log that it can take forever; you dont have to be accused for them to poke around. be glad if you get it back working, my PC's were returned with HDD fixing clips broken, SATA cable clips broken, dents in the cases and discs scratched to buggery - not one word of apology and stonewalling when I complained.

Back