Bottom spanking for the big boys

silverdale

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Police raid 'network of pay-TV pirates' broadcasting to tens of millions worldwide

I've a feeling it won't be the last either.
I do love this quote:-

"Police have warned people who bought illegal subscriptions will be prosecuted".

Someone's got a hefty job dishing out 50 million letters, and as for the courtrooms !. Murder and rape convictions will have to put on hold while they fine Derek Thomas from Hull for watching Shark Week on Discovery

Last edited:
Police raid 'network of pay-TV pirates' broadcasting to tens of millions worldwide

"Police have warned people who bought illegal subscriptions will be prosecuted".

Someone's got a hefty job dishing out 50 million letters, and as for the courtrooms !. Murder and rape convictions will have to put on hold while they fine Derek Thomas from Hull for watching Shark Week on Discovery
extream-codes down (suspected to be seized)
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/threads/xtream-been-busted-today.463091/#post-2708491

Apparently its

I'd ask Derek Thomas why he thought it necessary to have the adult channels on his subscription dirty perv :D

Back