Bodybuilding and steriods gone too far

The guys in the pics are the best in the world though.

yeah but some of those pics are photoshopped.

ive seen compertitions .etc

got to say ive been thinkin of loosing some weight and joinin up at local body building gym just to lean out .etc

Sick,

thats disgusting.... i bet they have numerous side effects.... pissing blood, small penis, losing hair...

show me the study?Because of course they will conduct studies on people with steroids when they already believe them to be harmfull.lol

You should check out this video,it was shown on mainstream US television

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9DSzeuFVJU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBiSBF2516w&feature=related

if you arent gona watch them,at least look at the first minute of video 2 and enlighten yourself and dont belive the crap the media put out there,to scare people.

brilliant post m8 most people just jump on the band wagon and know nothing about it . alcahol does more damage

brilliant post m8 most people just jump on the band wagon and know nothing about it . alcahol does more damage

Oh dear, another one!:)

Well, who am I to judge? It's quite legal to damage yourself with booze so I don't suppose I should be too concerned if people are dumb enough to risk:

* Infertility
* Low sperm count
* Impotence
* Testicular shrinkage
* Baldness
* High-pitched voice
* Risk of testicular or prostate cancer
* Decreased sex drive
* Psychotic episodes

Pump that iron!

Well, who am I to judge? It's quite legal to damage yourself with booze so I don't suppose I should be too concerned if people are dumb enough to risk:

* Infertility
* Low sperm count
* Impotence
* Testicular shrinkage
* Baldness
* High-pitched voice
* Decreased sex drive
* Psychotic episodes

Pump that iron!

i dont use them m8 . for a simple reason i dont want to be that big . nothing to do with the scare mongers . i still work out 3-5 days a week depending on my free time . and i wont ever slag some one off for using them .

* Infertility
* Low sperm count
* Impotence
* Testicular shrinkage
* Baldness
* High-pitched voice
* Decreased sex drive
* Psychotic episodes

Pump that iron!

The only long term study that has ever been done with steroids,showed no ill health and 2 side effects.

The persons good cholesterol went down and the bad cholesterol up.Now this isnt perfect but it certainly will not cause death or illness.

The other side affect was acne.

So none of the things you have listed were found to be true by the only long term study ever done on steroid use.

So your points are simply not valid and wrong.For example,a high pitched voice could not happen with steroid use in men.The voice would go deeper if anything.When women take steroids there voice goes deeper and they get bigger jaws and male features,because testosterone is only found in men.

The only thing you listed that is true is the baldness and 90% of people will not get baldness or acne.

Remember,I am talking about adult men using steroids,not women or children and I am talking about responsable use not abuse,for example many people in these freakish pics have abused steroids.

What will their bodys be like when the get old.

I'm happy with my skinny nine stone body.

didnt think it could get any worse till i scrolled further down and seen the women.........not nice at all

Back