bod twest problem

steve02392

Inactive User
Reaction score
i have glitched twest b0d bugs zeroed etc using nag edit tryin bak door 3 4e69 etc no closing prog have glitched 3 more times the same have trid xncs no go never come across this b4 any ideas ???? thanx i advance

1st idea would be some punctuation lol. reading it the way you've typed it sounds like you glitched it with nagraedit using backdoor3 nipper 4e69 etc.
(not taking the pee btw, just overtired lol)
Do you mean you've glitched it with a T911 or clone or similar using the b0d script. Then afterwards tried to read it in nagra, romstudio and then xncs?¿?
If so, post outputs from the programs :)

1st idea would be some punctuation lol. reading it the way you've typed it sounds like you glitched it with nagraedit using backdoor3 nipper 4e69 etc.
(not taking the pee btw, just overtired lol)
Do you mean you've glitched it with a T911 or clone or similar using the b0d script. Then afterwards tried to read it in nagra, romstudio and then xncs?¿?
If so, post outputs from the programs :)
yes glitched with nexus all bugs zeroed read in nag edit attempying to log in bd3 failed when i have bd3 fail it usually asks 4 bd0 i am not gettin this option just bd3 failed have ron bod script 3 times with nexus

can you try reading another card just in case you've got comm issues? You could also try exiting all other programs to see if that helps :)

i can read tit2 ok has no one ever had this is there a new bod script i cant understand why it says bugs zeroed but dont get past bd3 in nag edit

Back