boaring

Status
Not open for further replies.

andyboyrfc

Inactive User
Reaction score
a dont know what it is but a think diggy has changed big time. it used to be realy good in here but a think its went downhill in the last year.

a used to come in and post stuff to peoples stuff and now all i see is a load of crap being posted in the general chat . am not getting at any 1 btw am just saying how i feel about the site. mabay am wrong but a think the site is not as good as it was at 1 point .

but hey we are all alowed to say what we feel in here and thats how i feel

probably cos i aint been on much recently....lol

it's good, but it used to be gooder

I would agree. It's difficult wading through the crap to find something interesting, but it's no good talking about 'The Good Old Days.' Times change, and a forum is what you make it. Think positive!

The forum is what u make it really :) ur the members that make the threads and posts
what do u want to see on the forum ?

Like Narabdela, I would like to see the return of the thread filter.

I don't think the site is any more boring - it just goes up and down depending on what's going on for people.

a dont know what it is but a think diggy has changed big time. it used to be realy good in here but a think its went downhill in the last year.

a used to come in and post stuff to peoples stuff and now all i see is a load of crap being posted in the general chat . am not getting at any 1 btw am just saying how i feel about the site. mabay am wrong but a think the site is not as good as it was at 1 point .

but hey we are all alowed to say what we feel in here and thats how i feel

your a negative little fella aint ya pmsl

arsenal going downhill, forum going downhill, whats next your marrage, job going downhill you must live up some kinda mountain and its all downhill from there lol

cheer up pal, the place is what you make it m8.

i like reading the site every day, dont really go in the cable so i dont know how downhill its going m8y but i know there is like 800 posts a day in that area and if thats downhill im want to live with you must be like drinking expresso all day ;)

Regards
Mickie D

your a negative little fella aint ya pmsl

arsenal going downhill, forum going downhill, whats next your marrage, job going downhill you must live up some kinda mountain and its all downhill from there lol

cheer up pal, the place is what you make it m8.

i like reading the site every day, dont really go in the cable so i dont know how downhill its going m8y but i know there is like 800 posts a day in that area and if thats downhill im want to live with you must be like drinking expresso all day ;)

Regards
Mickie D

trying not to sound negative but i must admit I find the "hey its my dogs birthday" and "my 341st post" a bit annoying , not getting at anyone in particular btw but alll the "well done m8 keep em comings" is getting a bit of a pain.

but im an arse*ole :)

i only joined sept last year so maybe i dont really have a say but i think its pretty good. theirs always a bit of banter and chat and advice and maybe escapism from the mundane slog that goes on every day in your life!!

but im an arse*ole :)

me to im an arsehole aswell ;)

propper

but seriously you choose what you read m8y ;)

and as said all forums general chat sections are normally alot of crap lol, but thats why its general because whats general chat to me aint to you all maybe

i dont really give a fook either so it dont matter lmao

Regards
Mickie D

im just disgusted with the spelling mistakes on here

the grammar used to be much better now we have threads with spelling mistakes all over

i mean boaring- what is that some kind of pig? ;)

me to im an arsehole aswell ;)

propper

but seriously you choose what you read m8y ;)

and as said all forums general chat sections are normally alot of crap lol, but thats why its general because whats general chat to me aint to you all maybe

i dont really give a fook either so it dont matter lmao

Regards
Mickie D

like the way you missed the rest of that post and cut to the "im an arsehole" bit lol , but yeah i suppose it's like TV.. if you dont like it turn over

and im so fuc*ing glad you ditched that fuc*ing clock

PS This is my 555th post and its my dogs birthday

its just the thread starter in the last few hours has made two threads about things going downhill lmao

one is my footie team (which i agree a little lol) the second is my forums pmsl

add two and two i get 7 but most would get four and think i upset the wee lad ;)

and its true when i first read the post i thought we was going to start pig hunting or somink (i done that last spelling on puRRRpose ;))

:eek:

the forums is boring but u all come back day after day lol
ur card goes down "lets go to digitalworldz"
ur dreambox looses channels "lets go to digitalworldz"
whats wrong with my pc "lets go to digitalworldz"
need the codes for tesco shopping "lets go to digitalworldz"
ive heard Skys hacked "lets go to digitalworldz" lol
blah blah blah u get my drift guys !!
we have seen members come and go had quite times and got through it,
what would u do if it all went tits up ? "lets go to digitalworldz" no everyone thinks its boring.....think again.....
the thread just makes me laugh to be honest

the forums is boring but u all come back day after day lol
ur card goes down "lets go to digitalworldz"
ur dreambox looses channels "lets go to digitalworldz"
whats wrong with my pc "lets go to digitalworldz"
need the codes for tesco shopping "lets go to digitalworldz"
ive heard Skys hacked "lets go to digitalworldz" lol
blah blah blah u get my drift guys !!
we have seen members come and go had quite times and got through it,
what would u do if it all went tits up ? "lets go to digitalworldz" no everyone thinks its boring.....think again.....
the thread just makes me laugh to be honest
come on rat its not a matter ov my cards gone down or my free veiw as gone 10 one personally i give up the ghost on all that the adult room and thew gen chat section makes for good reading and pics also lol come on its not all about what you can get lets put the F back in to it people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back