boaring

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ rat dont take it seriously lmao

this fella was annoyed with me for some reason was banging on about footie and arsenal going downhill i replied he never answered because i was right as i always am pmsl :eek:

now the forums are BOARING lol.... hes trying to setup a pig hunting group when i said no he edited his post to say the forums are boaring :eek: lol

lol,Mickie I toned my post down m8 I had loads more to say that would of made people stand up and think ;)
+ ive had a few beers hic hic we really should try and get a drunken smiley hehe

found one :drunk:

Last edited:

this fella was annoyed with me for some reason was banging on about footie and arsenal going downhill i replied he never answered because i was right as i always am pmsl :eek:

now the forums are BOARING lol.... hes trying to setup a pig hunting group when i said no he edited his post to say the forums are boaring :eek: lol

the wurd is speld boareing achtallly.....ffs

Well after a few beers an a couple of whiskys here my thoughts for what they are worth
boring(boaring) no matter both in principle mean the same thing just spelt diffrent.
need for changes....... why ???????? please read the posts in general then go to the pub and have a drink AND listen shhhhhhhhhhhhh oh dear are the people generally saying the same things.
THE FORUM ......... OH DEAR This is a "forum" you know a place to discuss /debate and generally make your point as long as it don't offend others(pc accepted)
THE BOSS Well its HIM or HIM so best skip this one
THE CREW Well thems the mods who are just like the community support officers
THEN THERES US YEP BIG BOLD LETTERS US US US
YOU KNOW UU
W e are what this forum is ,we help each other ,we critisise each other, we bitch,we shout, we take the pi** and we do it without predjidice.We challange every word each other says.We argue and accuse .
Then after all this we thank each other ,we learn from each other and we make friends witn each other. Don't that feel like real life stuff.
So in the end without the likes of mickie and david plus the mods and most of all US we would never had made so many friends so to answer the original question quite rightly put by andy sorry its not gone boring its just evolvoing and with out people like you to ask such a question maybe it would get boring but you are one of many who keep it alive.
(oooooppppsss sorry if i went on abit but 99% of you guys are high scores in my book)
if this is to long a post then admin please delete it

u crack me up m8 honest mickey lol do u realy think what i said has anything to do with what me and u wer talking about the football lmfao cmon mikie a thought u were a better chap than that lol. my post is nothing to do with u or any 1 else am just saying how i feel about the site as am in every right to do so as its a say what u think place . and as i said am not getting a dig at any 1 on here if a was a would say so but am not .a just feel the site is not as good as it was about a year ago or more . so if u dont like what i say about your site m8 then am sorry if i offended u. and a tell u what m8 a dont like the little patter u are hitting me with dont be nasty to me as am not being nasty to u

btw mickie a think u do a realy good job running this site m8 a realy do and a know it takes a lot of your time to keep it goin so a take ma hat off to u for that

Last edited:
i cant live without DW

only 1 major thing i ask for to make it better is to close the forum and make it private from now on

so we get no more new members

i know its not nice but i think it should be members only and invite people through referals

i haave been drinking:), think bed time not, itd 5 in the morning

u crack me up m8 honest mickey lol do u realy think what i said has anything to do with what me and u wer talking about the football lmfao cmon mikie a thought u were a better chap than that lol. my post is nothing to do with u or any 1 else am just saying how i feel about the site as am in every right to do so as its a say what u think place . and as i said am not getting a dig at any 1 on here if a was a would say so but am not .a just feel the site is not as good as it was about a year ago or more . so if u dont like what i say about your site m8 then am sorry if i offended u. and a tell u what m8 a dont like the little patter u are hitting me with dont be nasty to me as am not being nasty to u

btw mickie a think u do a realy good job running this site m8 a realy do and a know it takes a lot of your time to keep it goin so a take ma hat off to u for that

woo hoo what a load of shit lol

i tried to read it all but most of it was boaring the pants off me m8y

nah im jsut messing i dunno what you are on about most of the time so it goes over me head m8y ;), i dunno what little patter you are on about to be honest i was just pointing out we are not going to hunt pigs on the forums m8y or start any kind of pig hunting group lol.

but your as negative as a dead duck, im not attacking you im pointing out your style of posts to members so they dont take it to seriously m8y

as what was you trying to achieve in saying this site is boaring ?

if you dont like it here pal you know where the door is and most firewalls nowadays you could even block us so you dont have to read the boring little site anymore.

show me your site so i can compare and take some pointers as im always up for learning and improving this site

Regards
Mickie D

if you find it boring have a break mate it helps
ill be honest mate i dont have much time nowadays to post on the forums but i log on everyday to have a quick browse make the odd post etc chat to me mates
but sometimes when micke is doing something to the site and its offline i get frustrated cos i cant live without this place its like my second home....lol

as a few of em have mentioned its down to the members to make this place better and better eventhough its the best on the net ;)

A saying we use at work springs to mind here, ' If you don't like it foook off or make it better' LOl

Now to start a thread on sheep hearding, oh and spelling mistakes make the post your own ;)

ok im a member on this site but why do people always lick mickyd arse ,ok the guy runs this site but any time he post somthing its like yea your rite mickey
and agree what with everything he says.
cmon to **** peeps wake up ,and by the way the guy dose a good job but stop lickin the guys arse he is just the same person as us but takes the time out to run this site
so stop allu fuds and stop agreeeing with everythin the guy says he may be right some times but not all the time

you remember this post fella about a year ago ?

one of the mods/admins (super detective's we have here lol) dug this out of our silly posts room we have for idiotic posts!

your walking a thin line pal with yoru account being removed!

THREAD CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back