Bo8 - Rom11 - Xncs

BAGGIES

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi i have managed to get the xncs into win98 mode..... i fire up xncs and do all the necessary.....

my rom 11 b08 is in my dynamite on phonix mode...

the thing is it seems to be reading the card but nothing else happens..... i left it for over half an hour running last night on about 500 attempts ..... i even changed the dt to 257000 ... i cant think what else i could be doin wrong... ????

i know real close to opening this baby ...

BAGGIES said:
Hi i have managed to get the xncs into win98 mode..... i fire up xncs and do all the necessary.....
my rom 11 b08 is in my dynamite on phonix mode...
the thing is it seems to be reading the card but nothing else happens..... i left it for over half an hour running last night on about 500 attempts ..... i even changed the dt to 257000 ... i cant think what else i could be doin wrong... ????
i know real close to opening this baby ...
do you have a unlooper if so run your rom11 boc script for yor provider and it will open

ummmm.....unlooper no i dont ...i just downloaded the xncs of the site i thought was all i needed to open up a bo8 rom11 ....???

if i do need an unlooper do u know where i can get one from and how much thery are abouts ??

cheers

BAGGIES said:
ummmm.....unlooper no i dont ...i just downloaded the xncs of the site i thought was all i needed to open up a bo8 rom11 ....???
if i do need an unlooper do u know where i can get one from and how much thery are abouts ??
cheers
have look here http://www.unapit.com/T911.html what you need is the t911 unlooper.or you can contact a member on here by the name of TMC

BAGGIES said:
cheers

Hi Baggies,

You should not need an unlooper to get this particular card open.
It is normally a matter of playing aound with the settings in XNCS.

Have a play with the "send delay" setting. You can change this once you click "under dev". It is default at 0 but I found it works best in the 5-10 range.

Thank you Exotic for your info..... i thought as much i didnt need an unlooper for a rom11 b08.....

Do u think i should leave the dt as it is or change it to 257000 also do i need to change the provider ??

i will have a play around with it and hopefully be able to unlock it...

cheers:Jester:

BAGGIES said:
Thank you Exotic for your info..... i thought as much i didnt need an unlooper for a rom11 b08.....
Do u think i should leave the dt as it is or change it to 257000 also do i need to change the provider ??
you dont need a unlooper for B08 m8 thats right, xnsc will do it .
can you post what responce your getting from xncs

BAGGIES said:

I only played around with the setting I mentioned earlier but it can be different for individuals.

Try what I mentioned and if that is no good then I would go back into this thread:

http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31987

When I was stuck on a BO8 I just read all of the posts in there and had a shot at all of the combinations that had worked for those members.

It took a lot of time and patience but is worth doing.

P.S. I forgot to mention that another variable that you can play around with is your com port speed settings that are found in the windows device manager.

These are the serial port settings I used:
bits per second = 115200,
Data bits = 8,
Parity = None,
Stop bits = 1 and Flow control = X on / X off

Back