BMW E91 2010 Satnav

MH

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Does anyone, know if there are any hidden menus in the BMW Business Edition satnav?

I have asked on the BMW forums, but they are more interested in asking and answering around my wheels are bigger than yours.....

Didnt know there was one on the E91 model mate, think its the E46.

I'll find out for you.

I will have a looky in the morning, but those iDrive screens look different to mine. It maybe the same method to access the menu's on mine though.

They do look smart :)

I wonder if I can change the lamp in my current angel eyes to make them white oppose to yellow.

Normally angel eyes come with the white lights i thought? on my 5 series its very high intensity, at night it even looks bluey. but the yellowey fog lights spoil it tho.

They aint as white as the ones that come with the Xenon lights, saying yellow is a bit harsh.

They brought them back for the 3 series last year during the minor facelift when they brought the L shaped rear lights back also ;)

No, I aint tried yet....had a few things to do. But one of the wifes friends is coming round soon, so I make my excuses then ;)

Cheers mate!

And just incase it disappears, heres how lol

• Call up Start menu
• Push controller in up direction for at least 10 s
• Controller 3 notches to the right
• Controller 3 notches to the left
• Controller 1 notch to the right
• Controller 1 notch to the left
• Controller 1 notch to the right
• Press controller once
• The Service menu is now added as the last submenu to "Settings"

The bit I was after was the real GPS speed but being fecking German its in m/s and not MPH.

Well if you get the number of ms you are going and times it by 2.2369 you will get mph lol easy as that :proud:

Back