Guides and Info blueyonder ????

chadda

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
been using blueyonder email address for over ten years when it was cable, in the last three days its been gone ?? on my lap top plus the wife's ipad she has a different email but still blueyonder have tried for three days to get it back !! I know I could sett up another email address but would like to keep this one will no recognize my email and password when I try to log in on the site ?? anyone else had this problem

I will check mine I set it up to forward to my gmail account but not checked mine for months will do it and post back :)

EDIT: mine is working fine m8, you sure you entered correct details.

Last edited:
I will check mine I set it up to forward to my gmail account but not checked mine for months will do it and post back :)

EDIT: mine is working fine m8, you sure you entered correct details.

thanks for reply !!!! yes m8 never mess with details still the same ?? is it possible they can just to turn your email account off ??

thanks for reply !!!! yes m8 never mess with details still the same ?? is it possible they can just to turn your email account off ??

if your still a virgin customer I would say no, but if you have left anything is possible :(

I rarely use that email but just checked and it's still there (I'm still a customer). I'd give them a ring mate.

any luck M8 as mine has gone off as well

no m8 !!!!! there a pain in the arse just got the son in law to go online as he is a paying customer go into add mail account setup put my email address in
to which it come back with we have sent a code to this email address please enter the code when you sign in ???? what a fookin joke

mine still works but then I have several blueyonder.co.uk accounts they all work and are used frequently have you tried using the the account setting,s in an email such as thunderbird

I have a blueyonder email address (my only one) which still works.
It's a very short early one, my initials separated by hyphens. Various attempts have been made over the years, by NTL then Virgin
to get me to change it, as if someone finds it desirable, like internet URLs or "cherished" number plates.
Is yours like that ? Mine has been restored so far without much protest so it may be just a case of shedding old brand names as a policy.

Back